TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Upon installing the Ford Performance Rigid off-road driving lights I discovered the passenger side fog light bezel was missing, looking back at my photo's and I discovered it was delivered that way. I called my Ford dealer and no problem, he said I'll have my parts guy (George) order a new one. Well, the bezel is shown in the parts catalog but it appears to come with the duel fog light assembly at $550 dealer cost. Couple days later assembly arrived at my dealer but without bezel attached, so to confirm, puzzled George found another Michigan Ford dealer with the same fog light assembly in stock so he called that dealers parts guy and it also didn't have a bezel attached. Even more interesting, is that dealer also ordered for the exact same reason, customers Bronco Raptor was missing the passenger side bezel but they hadn't found the correct part (bezel) number yet.
George then called his internal Ford contacts, nobody seemed to know the part number. George being a career Ford parts guy set out to figure out what the part number should be based on the F-150 Raptor bezel part number, made his best guess, and ordered Not knowing if it would be the correct bezel. Well, George was spot on.
To install the part I needed to remove the fog light assembly, took about an hour to complete but it looks so much better.
I'm posting the part number here in case anyone else is missing the left or right side bezel, so you can provide this undocumented part number to your Ford dealer parts guy.

Passenger Side (RH) fog light bezel: N2DV-15A299-AAW

UPDATE: 02Aug23
The Passenger Side (RH) fog light bezel part number to order, as confirmed by George: N2DZ 15266 AA
The Drivers Side (LH) is usually ends in "AB" therefore George guesses the (LH) will be N2DZ 15266 AB
-- Note that George was still unable to confirm these numbers in the Ford Parts catalog and he did find a picture related to the (RH) part but it's incorrectly showing a 4" round bezel for a different bumper.

IMG_4801.jpeg

IMG_4803.jpeg

Fog light assembly removed
IMG_4806.jpeg

Before pic of passenger side missing bezel
IMG_4721.jpeg

Drivers side with bezel
IMG_4723.jpeg

Install completed
IMG_4823.jpeg

Last edited:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Glad you were able to get the issue resolved; you would think that during assembly that there is automated verification that every part gets installed.

I just checked mine and both bezels are in place. I wonder how many are out there without the full assembly.

Alburkatusmc

Jul 28, 2023
Dearborn MI
Military
Usmc
Current Ride
2023 bronco
Current Ride #2
1969 mercury cougar
Upon installing the Ford Performance Rigid off-road driving lights I discovered the passenger side fog light bezel was missing, looking back at my photo's and I discovered it was delivered that way. I called my Ford dealer and no problem, he said I'll have my parts guy (George) order a new one. Well, the bezel is shown in the parts catalog but it appears to come with the duel fog light assembly at $550 dealer cost. Couple days later assembly arrived at my dealer but without bezel attached, so to confirm, puzzled George found another Michigan Ford dealer with the same fog light assembly in stock so he called that dealers parts guy and it also didn't have a bezel attached. Even more interesting, is that dealer also ordered for the exact same reason, customers Bronco Raptor was missing the passenger side bezel but they hadn't found the correct part (bezel) number yet.
George then called his internal Ford contacts, nobody seemed to know the part number. George being a career Ford parts guy set out to figure out what the part number should be based on the F-150 Raptor bezel part number, made his best guess, and ordered Not knowing if it would be the correct bezel. Well, George was spot on.
To install the part I needed to remove the fog light assembly, took about an hour to complete but it looks so much better.
I'm posting the part number here in case anyone else is missing the left or right side bezel, so you can provide this undocumented part number to your Ford dealer parts guy.

Passenger Side (RH) fog light bezel: N2DV-15A299-AAW
View attachment 8295
View attachment 8296
Fog light assembly removed
View attachment 8298

Before pic of passenger side missing bezel
View attachment 8299
Drivers side with bezel
View attachment 8300

Install completed
View attachment 8301
I’m currently missing the drivers side fog light bezel the dealer says they can’t find the part

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
I took mine off so I can use the AUX-1 lights anytime I want. Same with my light bar, Aux-6, and rear Rigid cubes, Aux-2. Also removed the plastic "air dam" trim that hangs down from the fog/driving light area.

@TurboS , did you put an amber film on your fog light or buy a new light?

I cannot find a PN either. As you know, there is no PN on the backside of the cover.
1690636173176.png
1690637152072.png
1690638601845.png

1690636999484.png

1690637029779.png

Last edited:
OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I took mine off so I can use the AUX-1 lights anytime I want. Same with my light bar, Aux-6, and rear Rigid cubes, Aux-2. Also removed the plastic "air dam" trim that hangs down from the fog/driving light area.

@TurboS , did you put an amber film on your fog light or buy a new light?

I cannot find a PN either. As you know, there is no PN on the backside of the cover.
View attachment 9126 View attachment 9130 View attachment 9136

View attachment 9128
View attachment 9129
The amber fog light is Rigid amber fog light covers from Lethal Performance.

@ChiliPepper , the needed LH bezel part number is on the backside of the bezel which may need to be removed (snaps on/off) from the fog light assembly to see. As of winter 2023, there wasn't any listed part number for these bezels. If you could check for @Alburkatusmc tusmc that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Alburkatusmc

Jul 28, 2023
Dearborn MI
Military
Usmc
Current Ride
2023 bronco
Current Ride #2
1969 mercury cougar
So my dealer can’t find the bezel on his catalog is there any other part number for these

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
So my dealer can’t find the bezel on his catalog is there any other part number for these
Some confusion on my part regarding bezel vs. lens cover.

However, as noted in post 5 of this thread, the official Ford parts catalog shows no PN for said bezel; either F150 or Bronco Raptors. See parts screenshot. It almost appears as though these are non-Ford parts obtained through Ford Performance or a 3rd party. That said, the photos show there is clearly a PN on the fog light assembly. Maybe you need to go to Canada?
:unsure:

Interesting decoder ring for Ford PNs. Does not seem to work for the PN in question.

Something hinky going on here with the "origin" country. Why does it look look the name has been removed? And CANADA stamped under the Ford oval?
1690930067611.png
1690930120832.png
1690930247097.png

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Some confusion on my part regarding bezel vs. lens cover.

However, as noted in post 5 of this thread, the official Ford parts catalog shows no PN for said bezel; either F150 or Bronco Raptors. See parts screenshot. It almost appears as though these are non-Ford parts obtained through Ford Performance or a 3rd party. That said, the photos show there is clearly a PN on the fog light assembly. Maybe you need to go to Canada?
:unsure:

Interesting decoder ring for Ford PNs. Does not seem to work for the PN in question.

Something hinky going on here with the "origin" country. Why does it look look the name has been removed? And CANADA stamped under the Ford oval?
View attachment 9172 View attachment 9173 View attachment 9174
You’re definitely right about something being odd about the country of origin being sanded off and “Canada” being stamped on it.

There’s another number on the opposite end of the part, but not sure it’s a part number.

IMG_7322.jpeg

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I've updated my initial post with the part number that George actually ordered for my Bronco Raptor. To add to the amusement, he commented it's not unusual for the stamped part number on the actual part to Not match the parts catalog.

UPDATE: 02Aug23
The Passenger Side (RH) fog light bezel part number to order, as confirmed by George: N2DZ 15266 AA
The Drivers Side (LH) is usually ends in "AB" therefore George guesses the (LH) will be N2DZ 15266 AB
-- Note that George was still unable to confirm these numbers in the Ford Parts catalog and he did find a picture related to the (RH) part but it's incorrectly showing a 4" round bezel for a different bumper.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Right, that's the capable bumper. The screenshot in post 5 is the best I could find for BRs and modular bumpers. George probably saw the same thing earlier. ;)

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Still no luck . . .

1691085090597.png

It's looking like you need JC to go "pick it up at the factory, it's cheaper that way."

Top Member Reactions