412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
Just took delivery today in Seattle! Black on Black on Black on Black…. :)

Pics to come once she is back from PPF and Tint. Will spend most of her life in Eastern WA in the dirt and snow. Lots of mods lined up to be installed by Vogue Autowerks.

OFP

Apr 7, 2023
Gallery
PNW, WA
Military
USMC
Current Ride
23' BRap
Current Ride #2
21' M2c
Congrats! I took delivery in April with a black one awaiting PDI in the same lot. Black looks realllllly sharp. Hopefully see you around sometime. I’ve only seen two others in our area.

OP
412Brap

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
Congrats! I took delivery in April with a black one awaiting PDI in the same lot. Black looks realllllly sharp. Hopefully see you around sometime. I’ve only seen two others in our area.
Awesome! Will PM you. We should get a BRaptor PNW group going!

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Congrats!!! You are not too far from me and I also am black on black. Would be nice to meet up with you guys in the future!!

What PPF did you go with? Doing the entire car or just front? Can't wait to see the pics. I made the error of taking delivery and now giving it up for PPF is hard as I enjoy it som much I don't want to give it up!!

OP
412Brap

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
Congrats!!! You are not too far from me and I also am black on black. Would be nice to meet up with you guys in the future!!

What PPF did you go with? Doing the entire car or just front? Can't wait to see the pics. I made the error of taking delivery and now giving it up for PPF is hard as I enjoy it som much I don't want to give it up!!
You bet! We will def be bringing the rig to Whistler this winter for a ski trip as well. Maybe a meeting in Bellingham is in order in early fall with @OFP too!

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
You bet! We will def be bringing the rig to Whistler this winter for a ski trip as well. Maybe a meeting in Bellingham is in order in early fall with @OFP too!
Let us know when Bellingham is a go. I live out in oak harbor so not a far drive for me

Bronco waiter

Dec 7, 2022
Gallery
Vista, California
Military
No
Current Ride
Tacoma
First Responder
Firefighter
You’re gonna love it. We got ours in February and I love every minute behind the wheel! Just took it to Oceano Dunes and it rocked.
338568B4-476C-49F2-BF66-C62B4F6CCB66.jpeg

Top Member Reactions