New Canadian Braptor Owner!!

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Hello everyone,

I am proud to say that I am finally a new Braptor Owner!!! Been waiting a long long time with lots of set backs and delays but I am happy to report that I finally have it and couldn't be happier.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to "Brutus".

I literally have not stopped smiling from ear to ear since I have received it. The amount of joy this has brought me is incredible!!

To all you future Braptor owners waiting for yours, I assure you the wait is worth it and you will be extremely happy with your purchase.

These are pictures of my Braptor finally arriving at the dealership for me to pick up. This is straight from Detroit to here on truck and train even before it got washed and prepped. I will post more pics as well in other threads as I will enter the August Braptor of the month contest. Please vote for Brutus!! LOL!!

Thanks everyone and super happy to be part of the Braptor Owner Community!!

Oh and can't wait to attend the Bronco Raptor Off-Road Rodeo in October timeframe. Hope to see and meet some of you there as well!!

Attachments

• IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    465.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3844.jpeg
    IMG_3844.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3845.jpeg
    IMG_3845.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3848.jpeg
    IMG_3848.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3849.jpeg
    IMG_3849.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 24

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
B
Hello everyone,

I am proud to say that I am finally a new Braptor Owner!!! Been waiting a long long time with lots of set backs and delays but I am happy to report that I finally have it and couldn't be happier.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to "Brutus".

I literally have not stopped smiling from ear to ear since I have received it. The amount of joy this has brought me is incredible!!

To all you future Braptor owners waiting for yours, I assure you the wait is worth it and you will be extremely happy with your purchase.

These are pictures of my Braptor finally arriving at the dealership for me to pick up. This is straight from Detroit to here on truck and train even before it got washed and prepped. I will post more pics as well in other threads as I will enter the August Braptor of the month contest. Please vote for Brutus!! LOL!!

Thanks everyone and super happy to be part of the Braptor Owner Community!!

Oh and can't wait to attend the Bronco Raptor Off-Road Rodeo in October timeframe. Hope to see and meet some of you there as well!!
Beautiful truck. Congratulations! Look forward to hearing about some adventures.

Top Member Reactions