New category in forum

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
As the Raptors are rolling off the line and people are getting them delivered IT would be nice to have an accessory category in the bronco forum. Maybe I'm missing something, but have a specific place where people can post the good and the bad about the accessories they are buying. I recently went to another forum and found a post about the rear tailgate table and how flimsy it was. I'm just throwing that out there to make this forum better than all the others. With that advice I think it's worthy of a hat and a nice beverage holder! THANKS!

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Doesn’t sound like a bad idea, especially since these are now finally being delivered.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
thumbs up to this like a Product review space. I want the good, the bad and the ugly
I’d be most interested in understanding what Bronco aftermarket parts actually work on the Raptor. So many different parts and changes on the Raptor that it’s tough to assume that existing Bronco parts can be bolted on Raptor without some issue.

Bumpers, winch plates, soft tops, rear swing gate add ons come to mind.

After watching all the different attempts to figure out if Raptor parts can be installed on Broncos in another forum, its hard to believe this is going to be plug and play for some items.

plus I don’t see AfterMarket rushing to make a lot of Raptor specific items due to low production volumes, so far.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
As the Raptors are rolling off the line and people are getting them delivered IT would be nice to have an accessory category in the bronco forum. Maybe I'm missing something, but have a specific place where people can post the good and the bad about the accessories they are buying. I recently went to another forum and found a post about the rear tailgate table and how flimsy it was. I'm just throwing that out there to make this forum better than all the others. With that advice I think it's worthy of a hat and a nice beverage holder! THANKS!

Great idea! We've added three new sections today:

Top Member Reactions