NEW Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit Performance Springs NOW AVAILABLE!

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V
Hey all!

Eibach just released their all new Pro-Lift-Kit Performance Lift and Leveling Springs for the 2022 and up Ford Bronco Raptor!

braptor eibach.png

Eibach has released 4 different kits depending on how you want to customize your truck, whether it's just a simple front leveling or an entire lift all the way around, all while utilizing the stock FOX Shocks, Eibach has a configuration for just about anyone. (Unless your looking for CRAZY lift)

The Eibach springs allow for full range of suspension travel without additional stress on bushings and ball-joints, with hundreds of hours and thousands of cycles in development tests over the past year.

The full Pro Lift Kit will give your truck a 2.6" Lift in the front and 1.1" in the rear, providing not only a nice lift but a bit of a leveling from the stock ride height. Check it out here!

The Front Leveling Springs will do, as expected, properly level the front end of the BRaptor about 1" to match the slightly higher stock rear ride height. Check them out here!

They also have both front and rear springs from the Pro Lift Kit available as individual sets, incase you're going something custom.

braptor eibach fb ig 2.png

• Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
  • Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control, and off-road capability
  • Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
  • Compatible with factory FOX Hoss 4.0 shocks
  • Made in USA
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

Check out ALL of the various kits here!

As always, if you have any questions or need some help with Eibach products, reach out with anyone of us here at Lethal Performance!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Wow, this is sweet! I would imagine 40-inch tires would clear very easily with the Full Pro Kit. Do you guys plan to install these on your shop BR?

OP
LethalJoe

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V
Wow, this is sweet! I would imagine 40-inch tires would clear very easily with the Full Pro Kit. Do you guys plan to install these on your shop BR?
At the moment, we do not have plans to install. Although, It's a bit unfortunate that Eibach didn't release wheel/tire fitment data with these kits... so we may just have to find out for ourselves!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
At the moment, we do not have plans to install. Although, It's a bit unfortunate that Eibach didn't release wheel/tire fitment data with these kits... so we may just have to find out for ourselves!
It would also be nice to see the difference in height of this kit on a stock Bronco Raptor. The BR in the photos is so modified it's hard to tell how much lift it is visually.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
What is the consensus that 38x13.5's would work with this? Looking at these compared to the collars I would prefer this for sure. Plus RPG can't seem to ship my stuff so I may still be able to cancel and just get these instead. I may be a little weary with 40's since it even seems people using 3" collars are still rubbing at full stuff. RPG told the shop I went to to clear 38's I would need 2.25"F and 3"R. Seems collars and tire sizes used are all over the map though. The rear is taller than the front already with factory rake so this should work fine with 38's.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
What is the consensus that 38x13.5's would work with this? Looking at these compared to the collars I would prefer this for sure. Plus RPG can't seem to ship my stuff so I may still be able to cancel and just get these instead. I may be a little weary with 40's since it even seems people using 3" collars are still rubbing at full stuff. RPG told the shop I went to to clear 38's I would need 2.25"F and 3"R. Seems collars and tire sizes used are all over the map though. The rear is taller than the front already with factory rake so this should work fine with 38's.
I think a lot of it depends on the wheel offset as well. I'm thinking these Eibach springs with some RTR wheels and 39-inch K02s would be the jam.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Well I pulled the trigger and luckily the RPG hadn’t shipped so I will use that credit towards these and labor should be the same. Only a few hundred bucks difference between these and collars. I’ll post some pics when I get it all done. Hopefully they can ship these springs pretty quick so I can get the 38’s on. They already have those and the G600 innov8’s.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Well I pulled the trigger and luckily the RPG hadn’t shipped so I will use that credit towards these and labor should be the same. Only a few hundred bucks difference between these and collars. I’ll post some pics when I get it all done. Hopefully they can ship these springs pretty quick so I can get the 38’s on. They already have those and the G600 innov8’s.
Awesome! It would be great if you could get some photos of before and after the shock install.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Awesome! It would be great if you could get some photos of before and after the shock install.
I will definitely do that. I am actually really glad these came out when they did because I was a little weary of the collars. Obviously plenty of folks have them on Raptors of all kinds, but I would much rather do the lift with springs or new shocks over collars. Now I just need RPG to ship the rest of the stuff I ordered so I can get it all done. It has taken longer to get a panhard bar, upper control arms, and half tie rods vs a full set of 5 innov8 g600 wheels which they make to order. I ordered all this stuff before Christmas and I am still waiting. Going to be well worth it once it is all here though.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Springs should be in later this week. They finally got the tires and wheels put together. Install should be next week so I’ll post the pics with a tape measurer on the fenders and roof.

Attachments

• IMG_9821.png
    IMG_9821.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 33

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Springs should be in later this week. They finally got the tires and wheels put together. Install should be next week so I’ll post the pics with a tape measurer on the fenders and roof.
That wheel and tire combo looks fantastic! Are those 38-inch tires?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
That wheel and tire combo looks fantastic! Are those 38-inch tires?
Yes sir. 38x13.5x17. G600 in natural finish with gloss black techline ring, silver bolts, black lug nuts, black center cap. They are simulocks. Not real bead lock. I honestly didn’t think I would use that option if I got real bead locks. Should look pretty sweet next to those silver Eibachs next week when they put them on.

jmg72

Mar 4, 2024
AR
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
I just purchased my Bronco Raptor. I was told by my extended warranty (Grainger) that this could void my warranty. What are your thoughts?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I just purchased my Bronco Raptor. I was told by my extended warranty (Grainger) that this could void my warranty. What are your thoughts?
Not totally sure on that one. I am literally having mine put on as we speak. It is very possible it could void the shock warranty since you are removing the factory springs. I asked the shop I took mine to if I really needed to worry about anything bad happening with these and he said they put them on Raptor's all the time and really the only problems they see are from people over-driving their trucks. You do that on anything and things will break. At the end of the day if I do have an issue later it should just be a new top hat on the shock and keep on cruising. I don't plan on jumping over the grand canyon or anything or really jumping it all for that matter.

jmg72

Mar 4, 2024
AR
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Not totally sure on that one. I am literally having mine put on as we speak. It is very possible it could void the shock warranty since you are removing the factory springs. I asked the shop I took mine to if I really needed to worry about anything bad happening with these and he said they put them on Raptor's all the time and really the only problems they see are from people over-driving their trucks. You do that on anything and things will break. At the end of the day if I do have an issue later it should just be a new top hat on the shock and keep on cruising. I don't plan on jumping over the grand canyon or anything or really jumping it all for that matter.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Very nice! What offset did you go with for your G600's?
Honestly, I didn't even ask them. I told them I didn't want a ton of poke since it is wide enough already. I am sure going an inch wider on the tires it will stick out some anyway, but I am hoping for an inch or two max. I don't want them sticking out a ton. I am posting the pics up this afternoon when I go pick it up with the before and after fender measurements. Looking at those 38's this morning before they put them ON they sure make those 37's on the Braptor look small. Here she is on the lift. Getting close.

Attachments

• BRAP.png
    BRAP.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 34

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Ok. Got her back with the springs on. Here is how it worked out. Before I go any further it does still fit in a standard 7’ height single garage door. This is back to front before and after. This also is going from floor up and I went from factory 37” to an almost true 38”. It basically went up 3” from ground level all around. I’ll post some pics tomorrow of the whole thing after they get the front bumper done.

Attachments

• IMG_9842.jpeg
    IMG_9842.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9843.jpeg
    IMG_9843.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9853.jpeg
    IMG_9853.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9854.jpeg
    IMG_9854.jpeg