New here- Super excited to get my Raptor

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I got a last minute call just today, someone did not convert their order to Raptor and dealership called me as I was next in line. No Dealer add on either… talk about lucky!
Super excited to be a new Raptor Owner soon
Welcome, and join all of us in the waiting game. There are some that already have a build date, but most of us are waiting patiently (some not so patiently) for the schedule and eventual delivery.

OP
C

Coree234

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Florida
Welcome, and join all of us in the waiting game. There are some that already have a build date, but most of us are waiting patiently (some not so patiently) for the schedule and eventual delivery.
Thank you! Yes I see that … :}. I have been waiting over a year for my wildtrak so whats another couple months or so…LOL

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I got a last minute call just today, someone did not convert their order to Raptor and dealership called me as I was next in line. No Dealer add on either… talk about lucky!
Hope you aren’t one of those guys on the other forum MF’ing GT holders (and telling us how ugly the fenders are anyways) on the Raptor pages because they didn’t get selected and might get a build date before you, lol. Congrats, that’s even more exciting then getting one originally.

OP
C

Coree234

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Florida
Hope you aren’t one of those guys on the other forum MF’ing GT holders (and telling us how ugly the fenders are anyways) on the Raptor pages because they didn’t get selected and might get a build date before you, lol. Congrats, that’s even more exciting then getting one originally.
Well first I’m a girl and second I happen to like the fenders LOL. I have seen the comments. I don’t care…I’m just soo excited to get one of these

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Well first I’m a girl and second I happen to like the fenders LOL. I have seen the comments. I don’t care…I’m just soo excited to get one of these
I share your excitement and initially I didn't care for the fenders in the pictures, however I didn't care as this thing is awesome. However, I really like the fenders now and after seeing a couple of the test Bronco Rapters today for the first time in Dearborn the fenders really fit the design and attitude. You can tell it from a Sasquatch Bronco 100's of feet away, even more so than from a base bronco to a Sasquatch. There is no mistaking it's the baddest of all.

Last edited:

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Hi all, just found this group. I too got the Golden Ticket after turning down my original pre order on a Badlands and bought a 392 Wrangler instead. When I got the invite to get in line for the Rapter I jumped at the chance. I love my 392 XR Wrangler ,but I think there is room in the garage for both before they are no more. I'm looking forward to learning more from the group as the days leading up to delivery.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Couldn't agree more! Those fenders are part of the mystique and charisma of this brute. I am thinking about painting them body color but have to wait and see it in person. That will be an important decision either way. The Raptor has presence, that's for sure! I can't wait to see peoples' reactions to it when I get mine!

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Congratulations! The wait shouldn't be so bad, Ford is supposed to build all '22 allotments by the fall when they switch to '23 MY. Did you load it up with options?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hi all, just found this group. I too got the Golden Ticket after turning down my original pre order on a Badlands and bought a 392 Wrangler instead. When I got the invite to get in line for the Rapter I jumped at the chance. I love my 392 XR Wrangler ,but I think there is room in the garage for both before they are no more. I'm looking forward to learning more from the group as the days leading up to delivery.
Welcome to Bronco Raptor, and sounds like we will have our own resident comparison expert! Congratulations!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Wow, congrats and welcome to the forum!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome to the forum! I'm anxious to hear how the Bronco Raptor stacks up against the Wrangler 392 after you get yours in.

Top Member Reactions