New Member from Dallas

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Hello BRaptor World...was fortunate enough to pick up my new beast last week and finding myself wanting to drive it moreso than other new rides that I've acquired over the years. Looking forward to learning (and helping) more!

1673636353963.png

1673636412088.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Wecome to the forum, glad you found us. We would love to hear more on you driving impressions. :cool:

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
If you ever want to take a trip to Northwest OHV Park let me know! I haven’t been there in my Raptor yet, but did go a few months back for a Bronco event.

OP
DallasCajun

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
If you ever want to take a trip to Northwest OHV Park let me know! I haven’t been there in my Raptor yet, but did go a few months back for a Bronco event.
You’re on…been trying to find a decent weekend to head out there as I’ve never been. As good as I think the Raptor looks, I expect it looks a lot better when it’s d-i-r-t-y…

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
You’re on…been trying to find a decent weekend to head out there as I’ve never been. As good as I think the Raptor looks, I expect it looks a lot better when it’s d-i-r-t-y…
It looks…right. I’ll shoot you a message next time I go up there! Hopefully sometime this month weather dependent

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas
Yea also just picked up my Raptor and was thinking about the Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport but worried about being in a group that can make it through trees lines and thin trails that the Raptor can’t . So need to be with some other raptors I think

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Yea also just picked up my Raptor and was thinking about the Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport but worried about being in a group that can make it through trees lines and thin trails that the Raptor can’t . So need to be with some other raptors I think
I’m planning on going to the meet in February 5th! I’ve already scratched mine up a little and figure At this point it’s just going to happen, but you get your ass I’m going to snap branches and finagle my way through that place as best I can to avoid it.

Top Member Reactions