BPsBRaptor

Sep 23, 2022
Gallery
Dearborn, MI
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor 2022 Emerald Green
Current Ride #2
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 2015
I finally took delivery on my Bronco Raptor. It's amazing - the long journey started in 2020 when I ordered Bronco FE and found out last October that I ended up getting bumped. The dealership then gave me first right of refusal for a Bronco Raptor and I jumped at the opportunity. This beast is like no other and I cannot say enough great things about it other than it was worth the wait!

Attachments

• Raptor 1.jpg
    Raptor 1.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 84

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I finally took delivery on my Bronco Raptor. It's amazing - the long journey started in 2020 when I ordered Bronco FE and found out last October that I ended up getting bumped. The dealership then gave me first right of refusal for a Bronco Raptor and I jumped at the opportunity. This beast is like no other and I cannot say enough great things about it other than it was worth the wait!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congratulations on your new EG Bronco Raptor! 🍻 Thank you for the encourage words as most of us are still waiting.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Congrats and welcome! That green looks better every time I see it.

OP
BPsBRaptor

BPsBRaptor

Sep 23, 2022
Gallery
Dearborn, MI
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor 2022 Emerald Green
Current Ride #2
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 2015
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congratulations on your new EG Bronco Raptor! 🍻 Thank you for the encourage words as most of us are still waiting.
Seriously, it’s worth the wait. Once you’re humming along in it, the wait will be completely forgotten!

Top Member Reactions