New Raptor available

I'm paying 20k DM and still waiting on delivery (built in late Oct) so if anyone finds one less then that, then please post. Not interested in Code Orange or the decal package but, outside of that, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

I'm paying 20k DM and still waiting on delivery (built in late Oct) so if anyone finds one less then that, then please post. Not interested in Code Orange or the decal package but, outside of that, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.
I think we were built the same week. I’m still waiting too. Been sitting unloaded at the rail yard two hours away from my dealer for a week now.

They told me yesterday there would only be a lump of coal in my stocking for Christmas. maybe by New Year’s Day.

Wow, that's a good price! I knew prices were dropping but didn't think it would happen that quickly. I can't imagine that you'll get a Braptor new for much lower than $90K.

Very good price. This should not last long.

Last one I called onwas advertised $10k over on their website. It was $30k over when I called. I’d be curious to hear if this actually offers/sells at $10k.

Makes you wonder how there can be dealer inventory when there are so many orders. Unless the original purchaser backed out.

Or are Dealers placing orders in other people’s names just to know they can sell them later with ADM?

Or are Dealers placing orders in other people’s names just to know they can sell them later with ADM?
When I called my assigned dealer with my golden ticket, dealer told me if I didn’t call there was another person selected on standby behind me and if neither took the order he could sell the allocated raptor on the open market.

I know a dealership that has an incoming 23MY Hot Pepper Red with the blue interior, carbon fiber pkg, ugraded beadlocks, forsale... coming in 2023 for $15k over MSRP.

Back