No Bronco Scheduling this Week (7/25)

As we have seen the last couple weeks, 2022 Bronco Raptor scheduling has been occurring despite 2022 Bronco was listed as "no scheduling".

1658817790309.png

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I have a vin and a build date, week of August 15. I have a Maverick and this is how it went for my Maverick. I think they are going to build these because of the limited number and the price equals better profits for Ford. A win win for them and a high interest loan for me.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! I agree, and I think this is also a Win for us, I'm confident we will be very pleased with our BR purchase, being in such high demand, limited production, and just a Cool and different vehicle that will appeal to a wide audience should keep our BR residual values high.
Glad you found us!

DMREE

Founding Member
Jul 29, 2022
California
Current Ride
Maverick
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! I agree, and I think this is also a Win for us, I'm confident we will be very pleased with our BR purchase, being in such high demand, limited production, and just a Cool and different vehicle that will appeal to a wide audience should keep our BR residual values high.
Glad you found us!
Thanks. My Maverick is .9% interest. The fed just raised the rate 3/4ths of a percent. I figure I’ll take delivery early October maybe sooner if I’m lucky. Funny thing is I really want a two door manual transmission . On a whim I entered the lottery for a Raptor and I won a spot. Funny thing is as soon as my order converted I talked to the dealer and they ordered another Bronco Black Diamond for me configured the way I really want it built. Unfortunately, I ordered the Maverick on a whim but I really like it and it’s been cross country four times in 9 months. One Man, three great rides. One of them will have to go.

Top Member Reactions