Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE
Skid plate, bumper trim, tow hooks now painted black (rhino lined skid and hooks, paint and rubber coated bumper trim)could not stand the silver. 100% Better IMHO

CB6E4419-1E2E-44DD-A9A5-E37D55B8F1E0.jpeg

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Looks great! Nice job! I got lucky with the Oxford White as the skid blends in pretty well... 👍🏽

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Skid plate, bumper trim, tow hooks now painted black (rhino lined skid and hooks, paint and rubber coated bumper trim)could not stand the silver. 100% Better IMHO

View attachment 2027
The silver is growing on me a little bit, but I very well could be doing this on my Shadow Black soon (was thinking it might come this way after seeing the black skid plate on the early test vehicles). Nice job - looks good.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

Nice work! Blacking everything out looks tough. 💪

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

View attachment 2027
That is at least 100x better! I have no idea why Ford went with the silver in the first place.

OP
PARATUS

PARATUS

Founding Member
Oct 2, 2022
Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE
This is exactly my plan for mine, too. I agree with you. 100% improvement! nice job. (y)
Thank you. Not Sure why they do NOT sell the tow hooks in any other color besides BLUE, RED, or ORANGE that I can FInd. Black should also be available to purchase. Not sure how these will hold up painted if I use them for recovery lol

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I think I'm going to have this done as well. Has anyone had all of the silver parts Rhino Lined? I'm going to see if someone locally does the rubber coating as @PARATUS did above. I would like to see it in person because it's hard to tell the difference between the rubber coating and the Rhino Lining above.

OP
PARATUS

PARATUS

Founding Member
Oct 2, 2022
Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE
I think I'm going to have this done as well. Has anyone had all of the silver parts Rhino Lined? I'm going to see if someone locally does the rubber coating as @PARATUS did above. I would like to see it in person because it's hard to tell the difference between the rubber coating and the Rhino Lining above.
Rhino Lining is so much Better in My opinion. I just didn't want to wait for my Rhino Shop to get it done :) I will do that in the spring for sure

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender

View attachment 2027
Did you take the truck to a rhino shop to get this done or did you pull the parts off and have the shop do them separately?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
How much did it cost to powder the coat everything? Looks awesome. Just took delivery of a black 23 and want to do the same thing.
Welcome to the forum @Coleraptor ! I'm going to have mine powder coated and I was quoted $600 by a local shop.

Top Member Reactions