Not so happy Friday-again

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Well just checked and my production week changed again. Has gone fro 8/29 to 9/12 and now 10/3. I have a VIN so we will have to see when they get this done.

OP
bourbonbill

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
I can understand the sadness…but just think… at least you have a production date. Many like myself don’t even have that yet
I understand that. I waited to get a production date for a long time too. I think the issue for me is that the model year is changing and I am at the very end of 22. Not sure what that will all mean in production/delays and all. But yes you are correct, at least I have a date...............Although it really isn't a date that you can count on.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I understand that. I waited to get a production date for a long time too. I think the issue for me is that the model year is changing and I am at the very end of 22. Not sure what that will all mean in production/delays and all. But yes you are correct, at least I have a date...............Although it really isn't a date that you can count on.
If it makes you feel any better my original build date was June 6th. Yesterday was my blend date. So eventually it’ll come together. Hang in there.

Jumboslapper

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Your lucky you have a production date. My dealer said to expect sept delivery but has not confirmed a production date.

Top Member Reactions