Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

The 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor is big, bad, and here for customers to own soon. Jordan Parker recently got some time with the beast and is here to tell you all about it. Watch what makes this rock-crawling, desert-racing Bronco powerful, capable, and special, from competition-level axles and new shock towers to the Code Orange details on the interior.

Went to see the Bronco Raptor yesterday at the Chicago auto show. I liked it even more in person and finally got to see Eruption Green on the Everglades edition. Eruption Green was sharp, it’s now my color of choice. Also got a voucher that will drastically decrease the price of the Raptor, lol.

Attachments

• 1CD51B23-42F3-499B-B782-866F02B144D1.png
    1CD51B23-42F3-499B-B782-866F02B144D1.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 67
Went to see the Bronco Raptor yesterday at the Chicago auto show. I liked it even more in person and finally got to see Eruption Green on the Everglades edition. Eruption Green was sharp, it’s now my color of choice. Also got a voucher that will drastically decrease the price of the Raptor, lol.
Nice! I'm anxious to see Eruption Green in person after hearing lots of good comments about it.

Back