Off Road Fuses

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Anyone messed around with pulling ABS, traction control, airbags etc for offroading? Going to glamis and want to make sure nothing is hindering performance. I havent seen anyone talking about this yet but I apologize if it's been addressed.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anyone messed around with pulling ABS, traction control, etc for offroading? Going to glamis and want to make sure nothing is hindering performance. I havent seen anyone talking about this yet but I apologize if it's been addressed.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! I have read where anyone has tried pulling the fuses yet, hopefully someone here that has tried will chime in.

OP
HaugenRacing

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! I have read where anyone has tried pulling the fuses yet, hopefully someone here that has tried will chime in.
Ya I'll probably do ABS since that is a known easy one for all cars. But I havent dug into the manual or anything. Im also wondering about airbag fuses. Not used to having airbags in my offroad vehicle. Thanks for the welcome! Just picked my raptor up last friday haha. Sending it to the dunes presidents day weekend and too stoked!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ya I'll probably do ABS since that is a known easy one for all cars. But I havent dug into the manual or anything. Im also wondering about airbag fuses. Not used to having airbags in my offroad vehicle. Thanks for the welcome! Just picked my raptor up last friday haha. Sending it to the dunes presidents day weekend and too stoked!
Yeah, I'd recommend searching the manual. Lots of features can be disabled. I'd go that route before pulling fuses...

OP
HaugenRacing

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Yeah, I'd recommend searching the manual. Lots of features can be disabled. I'd go that route before pulling fuses...
Ya but generally even when you turn stuff off it's not fully off. I already setup R mode and long press the traction control. Do you know if anything else?

Top Member Reactions