OK TO SELL/DELIVER

Word came down from Detroit with an OK to sell which really means deliver.
should start seeing some movement in the next few days…..We’ve all heard it before right? Bout to get real if yours in built or close to it.

{mod edit, Bronco Raptor photo added for the news section}

Attachments

• svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    svtperformance-bronco-raptor.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited by a moderator:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I can’t believe it. My build finally shipped. got the email this morning at 3:52 am saying it’s on the way and should be here between today and next Monday. I’m in Texas. Anybody have a clue how long it actually takes after they let you know it shipped? It is coming by rail so unless it really shipped last week I just don’t see it being at my dealer in a week. Maybe I am wrong though.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Congrats @TCopp 🍻 What do you think of the overall fit and finish?
Overall, I love it. I mean, it is a little plasticky on the inside, as Ford’s are, but I’m not too bothered about those things. The MGV seats are exactly what I expected. I enjoy the interior colors the Raptor line comes with. Mine didn’t have any paint defects, the panel gaps all look as they should.

Only issue I’m having is a service charging soon message come up every time I start the vehicle after it has been sitting for several hours. My only guess is because the Bronco sat up in Michigan for two months? Not sure. Hoping it goes away after a while.

Top Member Reactions