🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Noticed this product recently and wonder if it will open the doors for a suspension setup better than the live shocks.

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
Very interesting. So sounds like this is in the realm of "get me home in event of stock system failure". Wonder if this has the possibility of programming the live valve system with new calibration. I remember doing this on Range Rover's i've owned in the past with air suspension

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Very interesting. So sounds like this is in the realm of "get me home in event of stock system failure". Wonder if this has the possibility of programming the live valve system with new calibration. I remember doing this on Range Rover's i've owned in the past with air suspension
it can definitely bypass it to allow one to upgrade to a full long travel suspension setup (non live valve)

- the Offroad Research damper interface device will allow for use of non Live Valve coilovers without the vehicle going into “limp mode” and losing the Terrain Management system.

manufacture site has interesting info that sounds like there is a different computer with a proprietary app to adjust live valve shocks :

Last edited:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
After going to Off-roadeo I am going to buy one of these. The Braptor we had went into limp mode and the A/C cut out 3 times because of a relay up front was getting too hot and told the vehicle to cut systems that added heat. It wasn't over heating though and they even had a heat shield blanket over that senor so that wouldn't happen. It was definitely another issue causing it to do that, but they just swapped it 3 different times to get us moving again. The relays were like $150 each they said. This thing could be the reason you get home if it can bypass a false code or something along those lines. With all the tech on these vehicles a sensor for a sensor could be the reason you are calling a tow truck.

Top Member Reactions