Oxford White Bronco Raptor Photo Thread

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Oh my god guys! I picked up my Bronco Raptor tonight! It survived the hurricane and I am in love with this car. A couple things other than the those that have been said before..The vehicle is solid! It feels like driving a tank. If I could compare it to anything I have ever driven it would be like an old Land Rover as far as stance and turning and like a military hummer as far as how it feels on the road if that makes sense There is no real appreciable body roll that I really notice and the car firmly sits down when cornering hard. Speed bumps don’t exist and pot holes are negligible. The bass is better than my 2020 Expedition with its B and O sound system and it looks so good.
363A03C8-DE2A-428D-846E-4013BCE66770.jpeg
1DFEC2B6-4F5D-4CB0-BF9E-2A0ABE3E9BC6.jpeg
2AE2B1EB-EE0F-4021-BB70-14C52A1EFE58.jpeg
BCAB4739-546C-427B-A104-103D4F6536C3.jpeg

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Oh my god guys! I picked up my Bronco Raptor tonight! It survived the hurricane and I am in love with this car. A couple things other than the those that have been said before..The vehicle is solid! It feels like driving a tank. If I could compare it to anything I have ever driven it would be like an old Land Rover as far as stance and turning and like a military hummer as far as how it feels on the road if that makes sense There is no real appreciable body roll that I really notice and the car firmly sits down when cornering hard. Speed bumps don’t exist and pot holes are negligible. The bass is better than my 2020 Expedition with its B and O sound system and it looks so good.View attachment 1915View attachment 1916View attachment 1917View attachment 1918
Did your dealer put these tags on your keys? Or did you buy them? LOVE your ride we have the same taste 😉✌🏻

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Did your dealer put these tags on your keys? Or did you buy them? LOVE your ride we have the same taste 😉✌🏻
My wife found those for me on Amazon or Etsy. I am thinking if my wife or daughter drives it I will hand them the Gray keychain with the MYKEY limits on the engine. 😉

She also picked it this up for me..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 38

Gibbs1981

Founding Member
Oct 11, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, FL
Current Ride
2022 Braptor
Yes. Day 1 reservation holder and it’s totally worth the wait. Oh and one other thing, I have a regular 2 car garage and the antenna hits the door on the way in and out. Not a huge deal but just another thing I hadn’t heard.
By the way, great pick! Same as ours. We tried to put ours into the garage and the antenna bent and we reversed and haven't tried since. Glad to know it might fit but still nervous!

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
My wife found those for me on Amazon or Etsy. I am thinking if my wife or daughter drives it I will hand them the Gray keychain with the MYKEY limits on the engine. 😉

She also picked it this up for me..
I have the “red neck” edition coming for my raptor and my hubs F450 LOL love it

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Here’s my OW…. I was able to fit it in the garage this evening for the first with ~2” to spare up top! Next step is to get ExoShield, tinted and wrapped! Drives like a F150 Raptor and you do get used to the size after a few days…. When I first picked it up, it felt huge! Now after having it after a week…it’s not so big 😁 My daughter actually feels like the seating is tighter in the BRaptor than in our 4Runner… 🤷🏽‍♂️
5895F428-D0C9-40E7-8178-0C0BFD5D2422.jpeg

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Here’s my OW…. I was able to fit it in the garage this evening for the first with ~2” to spare up top! Next step is to get ExoShield, tinted and wrapped! Drives like a F150 Raptor and you do get used to the size after a few days…. When I first picked it up, it felt huge! Now after having it after a week…it’s not so big 😁 My daughter actually feels like the seating is tighter in the BRaptor than in our 4Runner… 🤷🏽‍♂️
I think you meant to attach a photo?

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I think the white looks the best with the graphics package. 🤩
are you saying the white looks the best, of the available colors, with the graphics package on it (ie. white with graphics looks better than blue with graphics) or are you saying that white with graphics looks better than white with no graphics. Obviously no wrong answer here...but curious. I kinda agree with both, btw. When I saw the graphics package I thought that I like the way some talented artist thought of breaking up the lines...then thought that, maybe, I could use that money (for the package) and do something more personalized. I've thought about a few ideas that incorporate topo map of areas I jive with, for instance, that might accomplish the same objective. It's pretty great to live in a time when such customization is possible, and pretty great to be in a position to think about such things.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
are you saying the white looks the best, of the available colors, with the graphics package on it (ie. white with graphics looks better than blue with graphics) or are you saying that white with graphics looks better than white with no graphics. Obviously no wrong answer here...but curious. I kinda agree with both, btw. When I saw the graphics package I thought that I like the way some talented artist thought of breaking up the lines...then thought that, maybe, I could use that money (for the package) and do something more personalized. I've thought about a few ideas that incorporate topo map of areas I jive with, for instance, that might accomplish the same objective. It's pretty great to live in a time when such customization is possible, and pretty great to be in a position to think about such things.
I think Oxford White is the best color for the graphics package. I think most of the other colors can stand on their own without the graphics, but I think the white pops even more with the graphics IMO.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

onthelookout