Steele rain

Dec 28, 2023
Gallery
North Carolina
Military
Usmc
Current Ride
2022 Bronco raptor
As I was getting out of my raptor, my jacket caught and broke the paddle shifter. I took it to the dealer and they said the entire wheel needs to be replaced and it’s going to be just under $2000. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 31

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
As I was getting out of my raptor, my jacket caught and broke the paddle shifter. I took it to the dealer and they said the entire wheel needs to be replaced and it’s going to be just under $2000. Anybody have any other suggestions?
These paddles are shared with the F-150 Raptor and likely other Ford Performance vehicles, especially those hidden plastic mechanism parts that the titanium paddles are fastened to. You may want to try searching those sites for others that have had same issue and their resolution.

If you can find all the broken pieces, it may be possible to bond them back together. Durability then becomes the concern. This adhesive below is amazingly strong, requires extra care when handling, and is a one time shot therefore requires some "dry assembly" rehearsing since it bonds instantly upon contact.

Top Member Reactions