Pakmule Swayback

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I ordered one of these for extra cargo room. JIC anyone is interested the Pakmule Swayback will clear under the Braptor spare tire. These things are awesome quality and will definitely help with added cargo space.
26434268-52CF-4926-84D0-7A60FE2BB8E5.jpeg
0CAE171B-35A3-4622-AC88-5F2733BC1C50.jpeg

I ordered one of these for extra cargo room. JIC anyone is interested the Pakmule Swayback will clear under the Braptor spare tire. These things are awesome quality and will definitely help with added cargo space. View attachment 4318View attachment 4319
Nice rack for carrying additional equipment I'm going to have to look into this.

Ah...on a different note. Thank you! I love showing the wife I'm not the only one with a Flat screen in their garage cave!! 😁

Ah...on a different note. Thank you! I love showing the wife I'm not the only one with a Flat screen in their garage cave!! 😁
How else am I supposed to watch college football on Saturday when I’m messing around on the Braptor? Makes life way better having some sports on in the background. Ha

That is nice! I like how high it sits up and that it still clears the rear tire. Thanks for sharing!

Where did you end up ordering it from?

Where did you end up ordering it from?
From Pakmule direct. I think that is the only place you can order them. All made in the USA and they just sent me an email saying they are now rated for 650 lbs of cargo. This thing is almost like a small trailer with its size and limits. Plus the all aluminum looks awesome. They even make kits for them to add a floor basically, fishing rod holders, brake lights, etc. They are pricey, but I have been looking to get something like this for years now and getting rid of my truck and going to an SUV this will come in handy for extra cargo space, mulch from Home Depot, and other junk I don’t want to dirty the inside up with. You could definitely get metal ones for a fraction of what these cost, but this thing will last forever.

There is so much flexibility with these and it is easy to store away when not in use because it's aluminum. I have a steel version that I had to buy quickly for last year's Christmas road trip (gifts, luggage, etc) and it's a pain to handle by myself. I wished I would have known about these at the time. Here's a direct link to Pakmule for anyone else that's interested.

One accessory I would highly recommend after using a hitch carrier for several trips is a nice waterproof hitch carrier bag. I thought I could plastic storage bins to fill out the carrier, but they just ended up being a pain because they either weren't the perfect size to utilize all the space in the carrier, deformed from the heat and the ratchet straps, or didn't seal up well enough to keep out dust and dirt. Once I got a nice weatherproof hitch carrier bag I never had to worry about straps coming loose, rain, dust, or dirt. Here's the bag I ordered and have been happy with.

Amazon product ASIN B07MLZQF27

One accessory I would highly recommend after using a hitch carrier for several trips is a nice waterproof hitch carrier bag. I thought I could plastic storage bins to fill out the carrier, but they just ended up being a pain because they either weren't the perfect size to utilize all the space in the carrier, deformed from the heat and the ratchet straps, or didn't seal up well enough to keep out dust and dirt. Once I got a nice weatherproof hitch carrier bag I never had to worry about straps coming loose, rain, dust, or dirt. Here's the bag I ordered and have been happy with.

Amazon product ASIN B07MLZQF27
I have a similar one that works great also.

Money just continues to disappear when you own a BRaptor!!! 😳💸💸💸

Rly want this.. but so expensive. Was looking at using the Ford Pass points earned to get he Curt Basket.

I wish these could come powder-coated black

Back