Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
I was browsing the autotrader app and came across a 2023 CO Raptor with carbon interior, orange seat belts, ?Lux package, and graphics. I was making this same build before the 2024 color way change. I can't wait to go and pick her up and start the upgrades.

CO Braptor.jpg

Last edited:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I was browsing the autotrader app and came across a 2023 CO Raptor with carbon interior, orange seat belts, ?Lux package, and graphics. I was making this same build before the 2024 color way change. I can't wait to go and pick her up and start the upgrades.

View attachment 10612
Awesome, I hope it works out for you, you're going to absolutely love it!!! ⚡

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

View attachment 10612
Sweet, I’m Happy for you, hoping everything goes smoothly! 🤞

OP
CRAZYACE63

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
When you close the deal, post a photo of the war horse at her new stable! What upgrades are you planning at this point?
First it's mostly getting my hand controls put in so I can drive it. That being said I am in a wheelchair that is the reason of the controls.

I have a good amount of parts I'm looking at. Whipple intercooler, Borla exhaust(when it's released), Want to do a full set of offroad lights( light bar, pillar lights, and maybe some rock lights), blow off valve, and last a winch.

I do have a few products already ordered. Door handle pockets, Radar Detector and dash cam mount, screen protector, I am going to either get the Forscan tool or just pick up the auto start/stop eliminator.

I am going to be selling my 2010 Challenger R/T for upgrade money.

I'm really excited to get this after looking for one over the last 2 years.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
First it's mostly getting my hand controls put in so I can drive it. That being said I am in a wheelchair that is the reason of the controls.

I have a good amount of parts I'm looking at. Whipple intercooler, Borla exhaust(when it's released), Want to do a full set of offroad lights( light bar, pillar lights, and maybe some rock lights), blow off valve, and last a winch.

I do have a few products already ordered. Door handle pockets, Radar Detector and dash cam mount, screen protector, I am going to either get the Forscan tool or just pick up the auto start/stop eliminator.

Wow! This horse will be in good hands! Well played, sir!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

FYI, the Whipple tune to complement the Whipple intercooler will eliminate the auto start/stop.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Wow congratulations we will show you the secret handshake. I am anxious to hear how the Whipple intercooler and tune go.

Top Member Reactions