Printed Series Center Grab Handle Stripe Overlay - 2022+ Bronco Raptor (Carbon Fiber) - By Sticker Fab

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"The carbon fiber package on the Ford Bronco Raptor costs a bit, and adds some carbon, but they left out the color on the center grab. By getting these overlays, you can make it similar to the outer grab handles or customize the color to your exterior color even."

Link to Sticker Fab Bronco Raptor Grab handle strips. (updated 13Apr23)

Last edited:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
More money goes “poof”…found these for several parts so yet another set of “tinkering’ coming up.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
So I just received these today…and learned a lesson: details matter. For some reason I was connecting ”Raptor Red” with “Code Orange”.

They are not the same (duh).

I didn’t pickup the difference in color/shade from the video or images but these are Very Red. As in not a hint of Orange. The only other option in the realm of Code is the Badlands Orange, which is a very muted shade (think Tennessee Vols as opposed to Syracuse Orangemen).

I reached out to them to see if there might be any options that match better but not entirely pleased with myself for not paying closer attention.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
So I just received these today…and learned a lesson: details matter. For some reason I was connecting ”Raptor Red” with “Code Orange”.

I didn’t pickup the difference in color/shade from the video or images but these are Very Red. As in not a hint of Orange. The only other option in the realm of Code is the Badlands Orange, which is a very muted shade (think Tennessee Vols as opposed to Syracuse Orangemen).

I reached out to them to see if there might be any options that match better but not entirely pleased with myself for not paying closer attention.

Super concerning as i ordered these as well and had asked them ahead of time what matches code orange. Now im
gonna try to cancel my order

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor

There is no Bronco Raptor Red interior…so why would they even make them?? That’s hardly on you, seems like a mistake on their part. They even said in the video they were trying to match the code orange color right?

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
There is no Bronco Raptor Red interior…so why would they even make them?? That’s hardly on you, seems like a mistake on their part. They even said in the video they were trying to match the code orange color right?

Maybe so, I just think of it that the name of the color should have set off a red flag to submit a question first. They’ve already responded for a request for pictures as they believe the colors should match…and it could be a simple mistake in the production/shipment.

Here’s a few pics I took to give you an idea. From a distance the color difference isn’t as noticeable. But I ordered a couple of other items that would exaggerate the color mismatch so I’m not going to install those given I can’t unsee the difference.

Center Grab Handle with Vinyl on left, Passenger Grab Handle on right:
IMG_4548.jpeg

IMG_4547.jpeg

IMG_4549.jpeg

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
It clearly doesnt match, thanks for sharing. I spoke to them before ordering and they told me it was a match. so this is on them.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Maybe so, I just think of it that the name of the color should have set off a red flag to submit a question first. They’ve already responded for a request for pictures as they believe the colors should match…and it could be a simple mistake in the production/shipment.

Here’s a few pics I took to give you an idea. From a distance the color difference isn’t as noticeable. But I ordered a couple of other items that would exaggerate the color mismatch so I’m not going to install those given I can’t unsee the difference.

Center Grab Handle with Vinyl on left, Passenger Grab Handle on right:
View attachment 7533

View attachment 7534

View attachment 7535
I'm going away this week so I hadn't ordered, but if I did it would definitely been the "Raptor Red", there isn't any other choice. Now seeing your pics, it's the same on their video start frame above in the first post. Sticker Fab has been better than this, I didn't see this coming. BTW, I'm color blind and can see the difference in the shades, now that you have pointed it out to me.

On the positive side, you did a great job of applying them, they look perfect.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
Super concerning as i ordered these as well and had asked them ahead of time what matches code orange. Now im
gonna try to cancel my order
Dang, I also ordered and it has already shipped. I also asked via chat and they said this was the Raptor match…clearly not the case

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
here was there response to me when i tried to cancel and showed them this thread when they asked why:

We're working with the customer but they took photos under interior lighting at night.

1681661977751.png

In the sun the colors are warmer. Materials that are different do not reflect light the same way.

So we can make them more orange but during the day they will appear more orange if that makes sense.

You can install them and then let us know if you want to go more orange...

We can print anything. That's not an issue

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
here was there response to me when i tried to cancel and showed them this thread when they asked why:

We're working with the customer but they took photos under interior lighting at night.

View attachment 7539
In the sun the colors are warmer. Materials that are different do not reflect light the same way.

So we can make them more orange but during the day they will appear more orange if that makes sense.

You can install them and then let us know if you want to go more orange...

We can print anything. That's not an issue
Interior vs Outside light is true, however in their own video above in outside lighting you can see the same difference that @DallasCajun found. Good to hear they are trying to add orange to the Raptor Red.

1681663401436.png

Screenshot from video, guessing this light switch trim is the same color
1681663364459.png

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Yes, I’m very appreciative of their efforts to make updates to align the colors better. They are obviously working diligently through several versions to find a closer color match.

What I’m seeing is the GOAT Mode Dial doesn‘t align to the other grab handles, steering wheel stripe and door pocket CO pieces. So matching to the dial is going to land on a different color than matching to the other trim pieces. My preference is to match as much to the driver/passenger dash grab handles if not the steering wheel stripe. More orange, less red.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
any resolution on this? i received mine and agree they are way too red

97CCC73A-7BBF-415D-B065-0AE9C13E7C4A.jpeg
CE57D2BC-0DAF-4DBA-9E43-416A0526D42F.jpeg

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I'm awaiting a response, been a couple of days. I suspect they are out at Bronco Celebration and therefore a little delayed. It would probably help if you reach out to them with similar feedback to demonstrate this is beyond a single case.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Yep I sent them pics as well. Basically they are going to prob tell me what they did when I tried to cancel the order:
You can install them and then let us know if you want to go more orange

Im not sure why code orange color is so hard to match, its clearly not red.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I'm not sure how they see this as a near match as they own a BRaptor (it's all over their social media stuff). As soon as I opened the package it was clearly PURE RED. I get that the texture is a gloss compared to the rubberized texture of the grab handles but this color is distinctly Red.

And Yes, I want it to show more orange...that's the point...it's Code Orange. No such thing as Raptor Red in the Ford color palette.

I'll give it until next week before I give up and scratch StickerFab/21Offroad from my list of vendors for Bronco accessories.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Quick Update: I just found a shipment notice from SF in my Spam Mailbox that a package is on it's way. I actually received a customer survey request to rate and provide a review (which I did before I found the shipment notice in my SPAM folder). I did notice that the website is updated to show 'Code Orange Interior' so will see how the updated color matches when received.

In the meantime I'm considering an alternative option: Code Orange Paint Pen. I ordered one for another little project and it occurred to me that it might be an option for this trim. It's supposed to be delivered today so I'll see how well it adheres to the material (underside of the grab handle) before trying to color in the trim section. If it works it should be a very close match and have the benefit of maintaining the texture.

EDIT: That WASN'T a replacement shipment notice but rather the notice from when the original package was sent. No responses or updates yet from SF after over a week.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
They have created a new color that they feel is a closer match and are sending them to me.
D434EA28-BC7F-4F11-B4FF-9AA735F8FB2E.jpeg

Top Member Reactions