Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
When you first receive your new Bronco make sure to check the tire pressure all around the vehicle. I've found they can vary widely or be extremely overinflated. I assume this is because when they mount the new tires to the wheels they blast them with high pressure to seat the bead of the tire firmly, but I think most dealerships miss this checklist item when they do their PDI or make-ready process. All the tires on my Sasquatch equipped Badlands Bronco was in the high 40 psi range when the tire calls for a max of 35 psi at max load when cold.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
When you first receive your new Bronco make sure to check the tire pressure all around the vehicle. I've found they can vary widely or be extremely overinflated. I assume this is because when they mount the new tires to the wheels they blast them with high pressure to seat the bead of the tire firmly, but I think most dealerships miss this checklist item when they do their PDI or make-ready process. All the tires on my Sasquatch equipped Badlands Bronco was in the high 40 psi range when the tire calls for a max of 35 psi at max load when cold.
Did the tpms report high just out of curiosity??

Last edited:
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Did the tpms report high justvoutbof curiosity??
No report of the tire pressure being to high. I'm guessing it only reports when it's too low???

Top Member Reactions