R.I.P Raptor. 12/2022-9/2023

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Well, this happened today. Someone made a left-hand turn in front of me and didnt even see me (Not sure how, but thats a different issue.

Quite honestly, It could have been so much worse. I was one of those people that had waited with a day 1 reservation for 2.5 years until arrival, so although i'm nursing a sore wrist, overall, I count everyone lucky.

annnnd....5,4,3,2,1.... Cue up the comments about a Hard Tops, fog lights, raptor seats, etc for sale... LOL 😂

IMG_0711.jpeg

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0701.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 41
Well, this happened today. Someone made a left-hand turn in front of me and didnt even see me (Not sure how, but thats a different issue.

Quite honestly, It could have been so much worse. I was one of those people that had waited with a day 1 reservation for 2.5 years until arrival, so although i'm nursing a sore wrist, overall, I count everyone lucky.

annnnd....5,4,3,2,1.... Cue up the comments about a Hard Tops, fog lights, raptor seats, etc for sale... LOL 😂

View attachment 10060

View attachment 10059
View attachment 10063
OMG, So Glad to hear you walked away. Your Raptor did it's #1 job well, in protecting you the driver and passengers. Obvously a very hard hit, I'm truely thankful your ok. That must have been very emotionally draining, I can't imagine.

View attachment 10060

View attachment 10059
View attachment 10063
DUDE!!
So sorry about your ride 💔 it sucks, but things can be replaced! People however, so good to hear you are doing ok! I wish you a speedy recovery 😉✌🏻

So sorry to see this. Gald you are ok. Hopefully their insurance covers it.

I completely agree with all of the comments. I walked away sore, but with mostly with hurt feelings.
Dealing with the insurance now. Unfortunately looks like she may have been uninsured..... Luckily I have good uninsured motorist coverage...

#FUNTIMES....

Are you buying back from insurance? Are you interested in selling?

Yes, my first post. I'm just starting to look at acquiring a BRaptor

Is this totaled? Looks like mostly suspension, control arms, driveshafts?

Either way I'm so so sorry :(

View attachment 10060

View attachment 10059
View attachment 10063
How FAST was the person going to cause this amount of damage to a Battle Hardened RAPTOR? I can't believe it...

Wow, so glad to hear everyone is okay! Any idea how long it's going to take you to a new Bronco Raptor?

How FAST was the person going to cause this amount of damage to a Battle Hardened RAPTOR? I can't believe it...
Not fast actually, but she was moving perpendicular to me and her car basically just ripped the wheel off sideways

Hello ! If parts are for sale please reach out to me mine is in way worse condition right now .looking for anything out there thank you ! View attachment 10209
I’m sorry man. First I hope everyone is ok.

Second… based on my little damage and the repair estimate, I’m guessing you’re closer to a total than I am.

Yes it was written off .i bought it from the insurance company.
I have brand New frame on its way from ford .trying to find any bits and pieces i can used before ordering the rest brand New.
Have the left fender/hood/grill/left head light so far .looking for a modular bumper .everysingle one for sale is some scammer. They all want 400$ for it lol !

I have brand New frame on its way from ford .trying to find any bits and pieces i can used before ordering the rest brand New.
Have the left fender/hood/grill/left head light so far .looking for a modular bumper .everysingle one for sale is some scammer. They all want 400$ for it lol !
I have a modular bumper from my BRaptor. DM me and we can work something out

So you must be the one that got my frame..LOL... I got my estimate back with a long list of unavailable parts... the frame was available when I looked, but gone by the time the shop started.

Well... At the end of the day, Its for sure a Total Loss. State Farm has already picked him up and hauled him away.

For all of you looking for repair parts. Start Searching now. Let my loss be your gain.

Sadly, I cant find my exact model anywhere nearby. I don't feel like traveling for one, and I definitely don't have the patience to wait another 2 years, so I likely wont be part of the Bronco Cool Kids anymore.

Time to start searching...

widnere12 so sorry for your loss, Hope you are able to find a comparable Braptor , at a decent price.​

Well... At the end of the day, Its for sure a Total Loss. State Farm has already picked him up and hauled him away.

For all of you looking for repair parts. Start Searching now. Let my loss be your gain.

Sadly, I cant find my exact model anywhere nearby. I don't feel like traveling for one, and I definitely don't have the patience to wait another 2 years, so I likely wont be part of the Bronco Cool Kids anymore.

Time to start searching...
Well shiiiiiit so sorry friend I hope you find something as awesome.. patience is key if you want to find another, they truly are out there at MSRP, I don’t care what anyone says they are out there.. there’s one close to me available for 129 Canadian so approx 96K usd … but I’m prob pretty far from you on the west coast! 😉✌🏻
good luck

Top Member Reactions

Back