Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Not really a mod question in the strictest sense but I have always loved the look of the vintage bronco with a paint scheme with racing (rally) stripes. My raptor order is for shadow black and I’ve been thinking of adding stripes in either white or a matte dark grey down the middle.

thoughts? It’s not like the bronco raptor isn’t already going to stick out like a sore thumb as a unique vehicle. Why not make it stand out even more right!
C883F594-8FD8-4B6A-BE2E-B5DAF7389DEF.jpeg

Last edited:

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
@bwilly68 - I say why not? I don’t think we are all getting our Raptors to meet the approval of those around us anyway - or at least I’m not - it’s about meeting my approval and looking the way I want it to! And for the record I think the matte gray stripes would look cool (not that you should care about my opinion!)

OP
bwilly68

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Not really a mod question in the strictest sense but I have always loved the look of the vintage bronco with a paint scheme with racing (rally) stripes. My raptor order is for shadow black and I’ve been thinking of adding stripes in either white or a matte dark grey down the middle.

thoughts? It’s not like the bronco raptor isn’t already going to stick out like a sore thumb as a unique vehicle. Why not make it stand out even more right!View attachment 93
Something along these lines…

C7C6422B-E35D-491D-8F67-BD574D527ED8.jpeg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
On the black, either carbon gray to match the roof and heat reduction hood insert or a satin black to match the fender flares. Your only talking the hood, area at top of windshield, and small area below grill above bumper. You don’t want too many exterior colors otherwise it looks too busy. White would work if you change the silver on the front to black. Maybe satin silver stripes to go with silver on front, but I would want to mock that up before deciding.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
☝️ This! I think stripes to either match the hardtop or fender flares would look 👌

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The more I think about it, on a black Bronco Raptor, I would stay away from white or silver racing stripes or any high contrasting color. Reason is you want the racing stripes to complement the Raptor and not be the first thing noticed or subject of conversion. We know the Bronco Raptor has many awesome attributes, those should be the center of attention and subject of conversion.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I agree with both of the previous posts. Sometimes subtle goes a long way. And if black is the color for the stripes, I think matching to the flares would be a winning combination.

Though not stripes, I'd like to wrap the hood to the same sheen and color as the flares.

Top Member Reactions