Raptor driver POV impressions.

Hate to redirect anyone from this site but I can’t get this to copy.

B6g has a great short video of the. Raptor driver punching it !!!!

EE24DAC2-F30D-4F6D-ABA8-A50176966234.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Thanks for posting. I just gotta say my struggle is real. I'm on a Navy ship who's internet restrictions won't let youtube videos play. I never get to see the vids everyone posts and this is the first time I got to hear the engine. It sounds pretty cool to me!

I'm not sure if everyone saw this already, but the link to the page that widnere12 posted also has this video. It looks damn good driving by!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/data/video/312/312426-ca1f83406b4336afb1a0d3ab7d0a64d4.mp4

Last edited:

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I see the screen on the dash is showing the path ahead. It has me wondering if somebody will come out with a night vision capable front camera at some point.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Thanks for posting. I just gotta say my struggle is real. I'm on a Navy ship who's internet restrictions won't let youtube videos play. I never get to see the vids everyone posts and this is the first time I got to hear the engine. It sounds pretty cool to me!

I'm not sure if everyone saw this already, but the link to the page that widnere12 posted also has this video. It looks damn good driving by!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/data/video/312/312426-ca1f83406b4336afb1a0d3ab7d0a64d4.mp4
I have a nightvision camera mounted to my Jeep, it will be transferred to the Bronco.. The one key component is the Wire Harness

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
That's great! I'll have to try one of those. Hopefully it will also allow the tire placement indicators to work. I would think that overlay would be handled by the computer rather than the camera.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
That's great! I'll have to try one of those. Hopefully it will also allow the tire placement indicators to work. I would think that overlay would be handled by the computer rather than the camera.
There's some logic built into the Camera Chip, there's no computer processing on this camera. For that one, you'll need an AI chip..

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Wo

Wow, they are more complex than I thought. I'll def look into it after I get my BRaptor even if I have to do stand alone.
You won't have to do a standalone.. Just run the connection to the AUX port of the Raptor. Should be good. Camera will drain battery without proper Harness or OFF switch.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
You won't have to do a standalone.. Just run the connection to the AUX port of the Raptor. Should be good. Camera will drain battery without proper Harness or OFF switch.
Okay, I see why the correct harness is so important. As long as that's used an install should be pretty straight forward.

Thanks for the info!

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Gallery
Pensacola, FL
Just curious to know if anyone else saw the rear fender flares on the silver raptor in font of guys punching it? It looks much cooler.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions