Raptor Graphic Decal no longer offered, Timeline Confirmed

bronco-raptor-graphic-not-available1.jpg

The latest word from a Ford dealer is the standard Raptor Graphic decal will no longer be offered. Customers who had the Standard Raptor Graphic Decal option as of March 17 will receive a $100 credit. Also the Graphic Delete option is now standard on the Bronco Raptor. The upgraded Raptor Graphic (50D) is still available as an option for $1,075.

The Bronco Raptor Launch Timeline has also been mentioned:
* March 24: May Production Scheduling​
* March 28: Bronco Raptor Hand Raiser Orders Due​
* Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin​

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Bummer, however if anything was to get dropped this would have been my preference. I planned on removing anyways to install PPF, but then order from Ford and apply new ones where I removed the originals. I guess Ford saved me a step. Maybe back to considering having it airbrushed on. :unsure:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I know it doesn't work this way but since no one else commented. I call first in line for production scheduling on April 8th according to the timeline above. You all had your chance....haha 😄

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
My salesperson just called and gave me the heads up on the graphic delete. Really on top of it. They are changing my order to delete the graphic as it is not scheduled for production yet. Hoping this doesn't send me to the back of the line and this is the only hiccup!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just received the official Ford Motor Company email titled "Improving On The New Bronco Raptor’s Look With A Graphic Delete". See... all good... been twisted into a positive. ;)

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
I wonder if the take rate was the reason for the deletion? Not enough people wanted it and ford so no point to add the extra step to the production.

Iirc graphics are applied off site.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I was thinking…. Any guesses if the Enhanced Graphics (sort of digital camo) will include the Raptor badging like this?? Or if this graphic is gone.

1649073680747.png

Top Member Reactions