Raptor Lead

😬 I called so many dealerships I had gave up and was just going to wait until 2023 to try my luck again. All I can say is best of luck...I was a very early reservation holder and couldn't even get a golden ticket. It did work out with my dealer though. Everyone on here is helpful if they can be!

😬 I called so many dealerships I had gave up and was just going to wait until 2023 to try my luck again. All I can say is best of luck...I was a very early reservation holder and couldn't even get a golden ticket. It did work out with my dealer though. Everyone on here is helpful if they can be!
Thanks, I was an early holder, as well.

Not yet, but hopefully, some will pop up and we can share that here with our members.

Bronco Raptor ordering concludes on March 28th, there could possibly be someone that changes their mind on placing their order. Did your owner dealer complete his special allotment order (s) with his selected reservation holder (s) (Golden Ticket)?

In 2023 the Modular painted hardtops are expected to be available, there should also be sufficient chips available.

Back