Raptor Lead

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
😬 I called so many dealerships I had gave up and was just going to wait until 2023 to try my luck again. All I can say is best of luck...I was a very early reservation holder and couldn't even get a golden ticket. It did work out with my dealer though. Everyone on here is helpful if they can be!

OP
L

LaserDoc

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2022
Lancaster
😬 I called so many dealerships I had gave up and was just going to wait until 2023 to try my luck again. All I can say is best of luck...I was a very early reservation holder and couldn't even get a golden ticket. It did work out with my dealer though. Everyone on here is helpful if they can be!
Thanks, I was an early holder, as well.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Not yet, but hopefully, some will pop up and we can share that here with our members.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Bronco Raptor ordering concludes on March 28th, there could possibly be someone that changes their mind on placing their order. Did your owner dealer complete his special allotment order (s) with his selected reservation holder (s) (Golden Ticket)?

In 2023 the Modular painted hardtops are expected to be available, there should also be sufficient chips available.

Top Member Reactions