TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Has anyone noticed the the rear cargo mat has no cutouts so you can use the hooks to secure stuff. That's sucks
Correct, I've never used the floor hooks in any of my other vehicles so I pleased they didn't have the cutouts, my wrangler OEM mat doesn't either.

OP
R

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
Then how are you suppose to user them if you need them? strap a cooler in on a trip etc.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Then how are you suppose to user them if you need them? strap a cooler in on a trip etc.
I think you're supposed to cut them out if you want to use them.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Agree...kinda sucks that's there isn't a opening to squeeze the hooks through. Defeats the purpose of the mats and there's no preformed area to cut out... 😏

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Yes, I have noticed that. Another couple things I have noticed is that my rear brace between the bars does not appear to be carbon fiber. Was that only a carbon option with the carbon package? I thought the carbon package was just the shifter, steering wheel, and grab handles. I also was looking at my paddle shifters today and I have read they were to be magnesium. They definitely feel like plastic to me. Maybe I just don't know what magnesium feels like. When I tap them there is no ting sound.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Yes, I have noticed that. Another couple things I have noticed is that my rear brace between the bars does not appear to be carbon fiber. Was that only a carbon option with the carbon package? I thought the carbon package was just the shifter, steering wheel, and grab handles. I also was looking at my paddle shifters today and I have read they were to be magnesium. They definitely feel like plastic to me. Maybe I just don't know what magnesium feels like. When I tap them there is no ting sound.
Magnesium is extremely light and can feel like plastic. I have the carbon fiber interior and have looked at my rear brace. It appears to be carbon fiber to me. It's not a dry weave style like the interior pieces. All Bronco Raptors should have the same brace regardless of the interior trim.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

Magnesium is extremely light and can feel like plastic. I have the carbon fiber interior and have looked at my rear brace. It appears to be carbon fiber to me. It's not a dry weave style like the interior pieces. All Bronco Raptors should have the same brace regardless of the interior trim.
Correct, the paddles are Magnesium, very light, strong, and expensive. The rear brace is carbon fiber but has a plastic cover over the carbon fiber, apparently to reduce costs. The plastic cover is the same material and metallic finish as the fender flares.
927E6110-ED19-46FA-956F-8BB59ADA3D92.jpeg

Top Member Reactions