Red headed step children

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Are we going to be left out of mods and parts for the bronco with the raptor? Since there will be only x built (whatever that number is). Will shops design parts that work??? 3.0L engine, B and C pillar braces are the 3 things that come to mind first. Aftermarket flares 😁😁?

Will there be a tuner? Brackets for arb compressors etc?

Will tops and bikinis fit?

Power tank says on their website does not fit braptor

Ford says the on board door storage doesn't work

Since the body is slightly different will the roof racks that come down along the chassis still fit??

It just hit me as I was scrolling spending time and money on the vehicle I don’t have yet.

Will we all have to become master fabricators?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Are we going to be left out of mods and parts for the bronco with the raptor? Since there will be only x built (whatever that number is). Will shops design parts that work??? 3.0L engine, B and C pillar braces are the 3 things that come to mind first. Aftermarket flares 😁😁?

Will there be a tuner? Brackets for arb compressors etc?

Will tops and bikinis fit?

Power tank says on their website does not fit braptor

Ford says the on board door storage doesn't work

Since the body is slightly different will the roof racks that come down along the chassis still fit??

It just hit me as I was scrolling spending time and money on the vehicle I don’t have yet.

Will we all have to become master fabricators?
Very dependent on the A/M part as you've pointed out. Some things may translate fine. I was told by a bumper manufacturer (BAMF) that their Bronco front bumpers should be compatible with the Raptor. I also think that roof racks should likely be compatible, unless they use support structures that interfere with the pillar bracing. The A/M may be capable of helping with a lot of mods, but they need a vehicle to test with, so that will be the major delay.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Bronco A/M parts didn't show up until vendors had pre-production bronco's, I'm not aware of vendors have any pre-production Raptors yet. There will be future Bronco Raptors beyond the 22 MY, Ford just hasn't committed to the timing yet and in one of the video's Ford commented they will focus on delivering current Bronco orders first.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Nope, I think the aftermarket will be super strong for the Bronco Raptor! There are shops that make outstanding upgrades for the F150 Raptors and I think they are going to be all-in on the Bronco Raptor! The best will get even better!

Top Member Reactions