Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
Gallery
Germantown, TN
Current Ride
2019 Audi S5
Current Ride #2
Harley Springer
My dealer service team says "sometimes that happens with all Fords" -- but that's not good enough.

My remote start works with the app or the key fob, but even when it's very cold out the heat seats won't come on until after I enter the truck and push the start button. I've checked the owner's manual and all of the settings are correct. I asked the dealership service team to check the temperature sensors, but it was slightly above 50 degrees in the service bay and they said they had no way to check it... hard to believe.

Thoughts anyone?

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
My dealer service team says "sometimes that happens with all Fords" -- but that's not good enough.

My remote start works with the app or the key fob, but even when it's very cold out the heat seats won't come on until after I enter the truck and push the start button. I've checked the owner's manual and all of the settings are correct. I asked the dealership service team to check the temperature sensors, but it was slightly above 50 degrees in the service bay and they said they had no way to check it... hard to believe.

Thoughts anyone?
If you’ve checked the settings and confirm that it indicates the last setting then I’m out of ideas, I have been using the remote start by key and my last settings return. I wonder if there’s a reset or if software update will correct?

Top Member Reactions