aaronb

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2022
Colorado
Current Ride
2015 4Runner, 2011 BMW M3, 2010 BMW G450
Current Ride #2
…and a goped
Howdy! Does anyone know how unconverted Raptor reservations are prioritized against 2022 carryover orders?
That is, I’ve got a really really early reservation I’m thinking about converting into a Raptor order, but my dealer is telling
me unfulfilled 2022 orders will be prioritized above all new 2023 orders. Is this correct?

Many thanks!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Howdy! Does anyone know how unconverted Raptor reservations are prioritized against 2022 carryover orders?
That is, I’ve got a really really early reservation I’m thinking about converting into a Raptor order, but my dealer is telling
me unfulfilled 2022 orders will be prioritized above all new 2023 orders. Is this correct?

Many thanks!
First, Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

Your dealer is correct that unfulfilled 2022 orders will be prioritized first. Currently Ford isn't taking any new 2023 Bronco orders for any of the models as they are converting the 2022 orders to 2023 to fulfill those first. If you have a Bronco Reservation you will need to convert to order this fall.

Here is a couple video's that may help explain:

2023 Ford Bronco- Why you can't order anymore

You CAN'T Order a 2023 Bronco.. Here's Why!

OP
A

aaronb

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2022
Colorado
Current Ride
2015 4Runner, 2011 BMW M3, 2010 BMW G450
Current Ride #2
…and a goped
Thanks - yea he’s pretty clear that 2023 Raptors can’t be ordered (unlike most of the other trims).. Ford’s website is clear as mud, though… the FAQ implies you can convert a reservation to a heritage limited or raptor, but you would lose price protection:

* Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?

No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks - yea he’s pretty clear that 2023 Raptors can’t be ordered (unlike most of the other trims).. Ford’s website is clear as mud, though… the FAQ implies you can convert a reservation to a heritage limited or raptor, but you would lose price protection:

* Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?

No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.
It's good to learn what you can on your own, BroncoNation.com is another good site for this ordering type info questions. However just as a reminder, we are not an authority on ordering processes. Please get updates from at least one Ford dealer, and as you seen in the video's, the dealers are also learning this new process for 2023 as they go.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
It's good to learn what you can on your own, BroncoNation.com is another good site for this ordering type info questions. However just as a reminder, we are not an authority on ordering processes. Please get updates from at least one Ford dealer, and as you seen in the video's, the dealers are also learning this new process for 2023 as they go.
I read an article that the heritage edition will be allocated 1 per dealer with possibility that some dealers will get 2 and that the dealer will determine which customer will be able to purchase so expect adm to be high also

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions