reset instrument cluster

broncoraptor416

Jul 3, 2023
toronto
Current Ride
2023 bronco raptor
can somone tell me how to reset my instrument panel i still can not go into perfomance view it doest show in the menu
thanks guys

can somone tell me how to reset my instrument panel i still can not go into perfomance view it doest show in the menu
thanks guys
Mine has done that 3-4 times since new, but has always fixed itself in a day or two. The last time I think it took 3 days, I did nothing to fix it. But I agree with you, when it happens it's not there to select no matter what number of menu options you go through. Unsure if this is a broad/common problem.

Mine is doing the same thing. It's showing main menu options but won't return to the regular screen. Any suggestions? My next trick will be to disconnect the battery to reset it.

Attachments

• 20240629_134900.jpg
    20240629_134900.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 7
Mine has had some peculiar behavior, I haven't noticed anything missing yet, however sometimes it starts in the last gauge cluster mode at time of shutoff, others times it seems to go back to a default view. I'm suspicious of "over the air updates" or "battery save mode" as sometimes mine sits for over a week before being restarted. Or, maybe I just don't know enough yet about the gauges expected behavioral operations.

Top Member Reactions

Back