Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
USA-based company, and we love to take care of our service men and women. To offer that, we ask for a simple form of proof to verify your status. So, a badge, other forms of identification, or an email from a military/government email address would be greatly appreciated.

Being able to verify one of these will allow for us to continue to offer the military discount.

Please email us at [email protected] to see if you qualify, after verification we will get that code over so that you can enjoy the savings!

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
USA-based company, and we love to take care of our service men and women. To offer that, we ask for a simple form of proof to verify your status. So, a badge, other forms of identification, or an email from a military/government email address would be greatly appreciated.

Being able to verify one of these will allow for us to continue to offer the military discount.

Please email us at [email protected] to see if you qualify, after verification we will get that code over so that you can enjoy the savings!
Thank you for offering this to us veterans.

DocPewPro

Apr 1, 2023
Gallery
Reno
Military
Army
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
F250 Superduty
First Responder
Firefighter
Got them installed. They look great, haven’t gotten to test performance yet but the coverage is far better than factory. The install was pretty easy with the video and pdf instructions. I did run into an issue on the rear body mount bolts. They are spline shafted bolts with compression nuts, while loosening the nut the bolt popped out of its seat leaving it loose with no way to remove the nut or retighten. My thought is the bolt wasn’t pressed in properly from the factory. I ended up cutting that bolt out and replacing it with a m10x1.25 35mm bolt and nut which fit perfectly. The other compression nuts weren’t as bad but I did use a torch to heat them up and defeat the compression ring. I reinstalled with blue lock tite just to be safe.
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4859.jpeg
IMG_4858.jpeg
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4859.jpeg
IMG_4858.jpeg

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Got them installed. They look great, haven’t gotten to test performance yet but the coverage is far better than factory. The install was pretty easy with the video and pdf instructions. I did run into an issue on the rear body mount bolts. They are spline shafted bolts with compression nuts, while loosening the nut the bolt popped out of its seat leaving it loose with no way to remove the nut or retighten. My thought is the bolt wasn’t pressed in properly from the factory. I ended up cutting that bolt out and replacing it with a m10x1.25 35mm bolt and nut which fit perfectly. The other compression nuts weren’t as bad but I did use a torch to heat them up and defeat the compression ring. I reinstalled with blue lock tite just to be safe.
View attachment 7443View attachment 7444View attachment 7445View attachment 7443View attachment 7444View attachment 7445
Looks great! Are these the standard length?

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
So why do mud flaps have to cost $360?
:unsure:
View attachment 7254 View attachment 7255

Show me a product that actually works.
I just helped a friend install these IAG mud flaps on his Bronco. Great fit and good protection. We added a 4th screw attachment which makes it bomb-proof. Total cost $75 with mods. They are exactly the same as the Mabett mud flaps, which of course are made in China.

1681397513187.png

Last edited:

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Finally got to try out the Brap Flaps in the mud and here’s what I noticed on the first run-

Before Brap Flaps mud and debris hit the driver door as high as the door handle, all the way to the passenger door. A significant amount of mud and debris would also accumulate on the running boards:
A2053B9A-D50A-45EA-A10B-E2232E855D37.png

39ACAC3A-29CD-40AF-AD50-2EBD71C654C0.png

With the Brap Flaps on the mud and debris is now limited to the very lower portion of the front door and a small portion of the rear doors. I noticed significantly less mud on the running boards as well as the trademarked replacement fender piece. I didn’t see a huge difference between the amount of mud being thrown behind me, but it must have been a little better because none ended up on the roof like it has in the past:
AE1E4164-42AE-49DB-B4A7-B142676519D1.jpeg

1263BA14-6FB8-4A9D-B99B-F514848BEEBC.jpeg

If it’s muddy again this weekend I’ll tear around a little more and see if I can get more data. For science of course.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Finally got to try out the Brap Flaps in the mud and here’s what I noticed on the first run-

Before Brap Flaps mud and debris hit the driver door as high as the door handle, all the way to the passenger door. A significant amount of mud and debris would also accumulate on the running boards:
View attachment 7812
View attachment 7813

With the Brap Flaps on the mud and debris is now limited to the very lower portion of the front door and a small portion of the rear doors. I noticed significantly less mud on the running boards as well as the trademarked replacement fender piece. I didn’t see a huge difference between the amount of mud being thrown behind me, but it must have been a little better because none ended up on the roof like it has in the past:
View attachment 7814
View attachment 7815

If it’s muddy again this weekend I’ll tear around a little more and see if I can get more data. For science of course.
That’s significant difference and appears to eliminate the direct hits to the door panels. In your photos appears the only mud is that which penetrates through the holes in the steps. From observing the videos and your pictures these RokBlokz rally flaps must be quit rigid but flexible enough to prevent them from being ripped off. Thank you for posting 👍

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I just helped a friend install these IAG mud flaps on his Bronco. Great fit and good protection. We added a 4th screw attachment which makes it bomb-proof. Total cost $75 with mods. They are exactly the same as the Mabett mud flaps, which of course are made in China.

View attachment 7497
Thanks, Interested in these. Any photos of where you added the 4th screw Attachment ?

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks, Interested in these. Any photos of where you added the 4th screw Attachment ?
Those IAG mud flaps are for Bronco only, not Raptors. It may be possible to modify to work but expect some plastic altering/fabrication. I’ve thought of trying something that extends below our OEM front flaps for street driving & mild off road and suggested to RokBlokz Burt that’s a little outside their normal design criteria.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Thanks for the update.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

View attachment 7812
View attachment 7813

View attachment 7814
View attachment 7815

Thank you for submitting your findings to the Bronco Raptor Scientific Community, it's very helpful and greatly appreciated!

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
We are a USA-based company, and we love to take care of our service men and women. To offer that, we ask for a simple form of proof to verify your status. So, a badge, other forms of identification, or an email from a military/government email address would be greatly appreciated.

Top Member Reactions