supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
If you are looking for a solution to help remove the hard top, it appears the RollNJack will work. You’ll need to purchase the half-moon feet kit separately because the fully round feet won’t work on the Bronco top.

Review from a member of the facebook group. "Got the Roll n Jack from Amazon. Took 5 minutes to remove the top by myself! Works great with the Raptor!"

rollnjack-broncoraptor-1.jpg
rollnjack-broncoraptor-2.jpg

Did you have to manually move the top back at all once it was off? I couldn’t get it past the cross brace at the top. Didn’t have that issue with the badlands, but maybe I did it incorrectly this time 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've been leaning towards buying one of these as it makes it so much easier to align the device to the rear as opposed to backing up under my top which is hanging from straps. Right now I have a cam-strap system to hoist/drop the top from the Bronco but can be tricky getting it all aligned as to not scratch up the bars. I've been covering them with towels and installed some protective tape but still a challenge.

My one issue is that I have the Tuffy Cargo Enclosure installed which blocks full access hence the TopLift won't fit and the arms from the RollNJack are probably too long. I've seen elsewhere that someone cut those arms down to a length that would work but still a little concerned about going that direction.

The only thing I didn't like about the RollNJack is the rear window has to stay open due to the back arm on the lift. On the TopLift the rear window on the top can be closed saving some space.

Either way both of these options are incredible and make top removal and storage easy and safe. No more being a 2 person job.

1687344634605.png

I agree. Was originally going to go with the rolling jack myself but then another member said the bit about the rear window and I thought it was a good enough reason to go with the Top Lift. That and the Toplift was on sale too.

I haven't set it up yet but planning to do it next weekend. I also opted for the power pro (I ain't getting any younger) and hope that will make the easiest on and off option for the Braptor.

Back