Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
Was anyone able to opt for a rubber floor instead of carpet on their Lux/leather package?

Do you think they will let us change?

I would prefer it to carpet, didn't think to ask the dealer. Doubt he would have known anyway.

I don't think that is possible as the carpeting, leather and power seats are a single package. I wish you could though because I would opt for it.

Reactions: SBP
I don't think that is possible as the carpeting, leather and power seats are a single package. I wish you could though because I would opt for it.
I was just hoping. I was able to do it years ago on an f250.
I wonder if you could buy a replacement rubber floor? I've done a few carpet replacements in my Muscle cars. I'd keep the carpet stored and put it back in for resale if I ever did sell it.

I was just hoping. I was able to do it years ago on an f250.
I wonder if you could buy a replacement rubber floor? I've done a few carpet replacements in my Muscle cars. I'd keep the carpet stored and put it back in for resale if I ever did sell it.
The other carpeted area I would like to change out is the back of the rear seat.

Reactions: SBP
The other carpeted area I would like to change out is the back of the rear seat.
I didn't even notice that. That could be an easy fix. Should just be screws holding that on.

I have thought about this as well. I would hope the drain holes are left in as standard so one would just have to remove the carpet. We should know sooner than later. I was shocked to get a build date of 5-16-22. I was expecting later this year or early next year. Looks like I may have her for 4th of July vacation.

I was hoping that same scenario. You'll have to let us people without build dates know when you get yours! I really don't want carpet. If I can just pull it that would be awesome.

Back