🏆 BROTM September 2026 - Bronco Raptor of the Month starts now!

Photo contest

Not worthy but what the heck…lol …no Offroad just doing everyday thingsView attachment 18937
Any problems with your painted top? I’ve had my MIC top replaced twice and this last replacement doesn’t look like it’s going to make the long haul either.
2023 Bronco Raptor
On the Tail of the Dragon - during the 2026 Bronco Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.View attachment 18843
LOVE that color! Your profile pic made me LOL 😂
 
Any problems with your painted top? I’ve had my MIC top replaced twice and this last replacement doesn’t look like it’s going to make the long haul either.

LOVE that color! Your profile pic made me LOL 😂
No issues I've seen with my painted top. I was told only the MIC tops have or had the crack issues. I've had this one for 4months and 5400 miles only though
 
⏰ LAST DAY — Update #9
10 hours on the clock. This is where it gets decided.



📊 Current standings
#MemberVotes
1Rhonda12
2Mdrums11
3wildman7
4Deadpool3926

🚨 New leader! Rhonda is past Mdrums and now has 12 votes.
😬 It is tight at the top — just 1 vote between Rhonda and Mdrums.

🗳️ 7 votes from 5 members since the last update.
🔥 Biggest gain since the last update: Rhonda, up 3 votes.
📊 That is 36 votes cast in this contest so far.

⏳ If you have been meaning to enter, this is it.

Post a photo in this thread to enter, and react to the ones you like to vote for them. Last day to vote: Oct 1, 2026.
 

Top Member Reactions

Back
Top Bottom