Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Any chance you have a photo straight on from the front? The stock beadlock-capable wheels have a +34mm offset. So if my math is right then a 0 offset wheel should stick out about 1.33'' over stock and I'm curious what the poke looks like. Also, are these 39s tires 12.5 inches wide or 13.5?
I don't have any shots of the poke on the black one, but here are a couple of other BRaptors we have done with the same offset wheels. The 39s are 13.50, so they add a little width.

Cactus Gray has 39x13.50 BFG KM3.
Wildtrak is obviously on stock set up.

Code Orange Braptor has 37x12.50 Mickey Thompsons.
The Cactus next to it in the pic is still on the factory set up.

The 9" wide, +0 offset wheels poke a touch, but not a ridiculous amount. I think these trucks look absolutely perfect with this set up.
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_9885.JPG

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
what size shock collars did you use front and back to clear the 39s?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Any chance you have a measurement to the roof line after putting these on? I would love to do this if I can still fit it in the garage. As a guess do you think it makes it more than 3" taller than stock? Looks amazing.

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Any chance you have a measurement to the roof line after putting these on? I would love to do this if I can still fit it in the garage. As a guess do you think it makes it more than 3" taller than stock? Looks amazing.
It's only about an inch taller than stock. The stock "37" is only 36.5" actual. The "39" is really 38.5" actual.
This fits easily in garages that are marked 6'6" clearance, but you will want to remove the antennae or get a shorter one. It sticks up above the roof a few inches.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
It's only about an inch taller than stock. The stock "37" is only 36.5" actual. The "39" is really 38.5" actual.
This fits easily in garages that are marked 6'6" clearance, but you will want to remove the antennae or get a shorter one. It sticks up above the roof a few inches.
Awesome. Looks like I will be needing to come up with some tire and wheel dough. Have you tried putting these tires on the factory wheels? I am assuming they rub which is why you are using the venomrex? I do love the look of those wheels though.

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Awesome. Looks like I will be needing to come up with some tire and wheel dough. Have you tried putting these tires on the factory wheels? I am assuming they rub which is why you are using the venomrex? I do love the look of those wheels though.
I have not tried putting them on the factory wheels yet. I don't know that they would necessarily rub, but the +0 offset gives just the right amount of poke. Let me know if you want a set of wheels and I'll get some pricing for you.

PARATUS

Founding Member
Oct 2, 2022
Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE

Attachments

• IMG-7773.JPG
    IMG-7773.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-7774.jpg
    IMG-7774.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-7775.JPG
    IMG-7775.JPG
    433.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-8214.JPG
    IMG-8214.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-8278.JPG
    IMG-8278.JPG
    568 KB · Views: 73

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
HERE ARE A FEW OF MY SB
Looks awesome with Stealth PPF. How do you like the MTI sub? I was driving mine yesterday and noticed the factory sub tended to vibrate something in the back pretty bad. Need to figure out what panel is loose and get that corrected, but I wonder how the MTI upgrades sounded.

PARATUS

Founding Member
Oct 2, 2022
Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE
Looks awesome with Stealth PPF. How do you like the MTI sub? I was driving mine yesterday and noticed the factory sub tended to vibrate something in the back pretty bad. Need to figure out what panel is loose and get that corrected, but I wonder how the MTI upgrades sounded.
I took the factory sub out and mounted the Amp in that location with a custom FIT mounting panel and what do you know NO MORE vibration or rattle. Its that dam factory sub that rattles. I ve seen some people take it out and sound deaden the plastic enclosure to stop the rattle.

Now as far as the SUB SOUND (pics Below). I put in a JL 13.5 TW5 and a JL 1000.1 to power it (its a 4ohm sub so the amp only puts out 600w RMS to 4ohms). It sounds good but not as good as a traditional box not mounted on the tailgate would sound. lol. Box Construction was Perfect however the screws that came with it direct from MTI were too short. I had to get longer screws but after that all went well. Iam strict on space so this was my only option besides that stinger one and I wasnt putting that in my rig. Cost for Sub $829. + $500 Box + $500 + 4g OFC and Stinger RCA'S approx cost with no labor and just parts - Approx $2000 - Worth it............ehhhhh I guess. Crying shame Ford just did not put a really good sound system in our rigs. what a waste. could of done so much more.

Lastly - Surprisingly with an additional 40lbs of weight on the tailgate it does not open or close barely any different so thats a plus.

Attachments

• 68988319952--F7EFCF27-C94B-4F89-8BFE-B80AE09B7922.JPG
    68988319952--F7EFCF27-C94B-4F89-8BFE-B80AE09B7922.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-8082.JPG
    IMG-8082.JPG
    404.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-8086.JPG
    IMG-8086.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-8087.JPG
    IMG-8087.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-7872.jpg
    IMG-7872.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I took the factory sub out and mounted the Amp in that location with a custom FIT mounting panel and what do you know NO MORE vibration or rattle. Its that dam factory sub that rattles. I ve seen some people take it out and sound deaden the plastic enclosure to stop the rattle.

Now as far as the SUB SOUND (pics Below). I put in a JL 13.5 TW5 and a JL 1000.1 to power it (its a 4ohm sub so the amp only puts out 600w RMS to 4ohms). It sounds good but not as good as a traditional box not mounted on the tailgate would sound. lol. Box Construction was Perfect however the screws that came with it direct from MTI were too short. I had to get longer screws but after that all went well.
A nice clean install! I like that the mounting location doesn't take up much additional space in the cargo area and the amps are hidden out of the way.

PARATUS

Founding Member
Oct 2, 2022
Gallery
Rochester NY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
First Responder
POLICE
A nice clean install! I like that the mounting location doesn't take up much additional space in the cargo area and the amps are hidden out of the way.
Thanks and Not at all, and surprisingly with an additional 40lbs of weight on the tailgate it does not open or close barely any different.

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Thanks and Not at all, and surprisingly with an additional 40lbs of weight on the tailgate it does not open or close barely any different.
Clean looking install. Good observation on whether it was worth it or not. A modest improvement over stock, but kind of expensive for that improvement. Might be worth it just to get rid of the damn rattle though!!!!!

Top Member Reactions