Shadow Black Bronco Raptor Photo Thread

TurboS-957

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Michigan
Current Ride
Jeep JK Polar Edition
Same here. I’ve never owned a black vehicle and have always had white to help with the hot Texas summers. After how this year has gone weather wise for us what’s another few degrees? Murdered out Braptor here we come. I’m sure it will look incredible in person.
Didn't you initially have Oxford White for your Bronco Raptor?
I think it's going to look great in person as well! We might end up with the rarest color @DdYHrse :cool:
Especially rare where you 2 are located and it's a tad bit warmer than in the north. I would think if you don't need to leave the vehicle sit in direct sun it shouldn't be much different than other darker shades. I do like how the black is already monotone.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Dallas, TX
I went back and forth between white and silver before placing my order and was pretty much set an white before I actually ordered it. I talked to friends and co-workers and almost everyone I talked to said to get black. I really liked the look of the black, but was told it was a pain to keep clean. I thought about it and just figured it is a bronco raptor. So what if it’s not spotless all the time. Luckily I should be able to fit in the garage so the only place it will be outside all day is at work. I’m excited, plus I’m pretty diligent about keeping my cars clean so I don’t think it will be all that bad.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Los Angeles
I thought about black being hard to keep clean but then I realized that I don’t actually want to keep it clean so just get black and be happy.

Besides, I’ve always wanted a Batmobile, this will be the closest thing.

Teamlions

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2022
Holly Springs, NC
Current Ride
Ininfiti QX70
Current Ride #2
Infiniti QX60
I ordered mine in black too ... and with the Raptor decals. With the black leather interior and those orange accents, it will look powerful ... in and out. Plus I plan to add a splash of color via the license plate frame, decals on the back windshield, etc. I think all the other exterior colors look nice too, just think black (not really a color) makes the Raptor look totally badass. I just hope I get it within 12 months ... right now I just have an order confirmation, but grateful I'm at least in line for one and content to just be patient.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
I ordered mine in black too ... and with the Raptor decals. With the black leather interior and those orange accents, it will look powerful ... in and out. Plus I plan to add a splash of color via the license plate frame, decals on the back windshield, etc. I think all the other exterior colors look nice too, just think black (not really a color) makes the Raptor look totally badass. I just hope I get it within 12 months ... right now I just have an order confirmation, but grateful I'm at least in line for one and content to just be patient.
Nice, I'm thinking the same way you are. Little accent colors pop nicely off the black.

Top Member Reactions