supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
This Security Enclosure by Diabolical would be a good idea if you plan on taking the hardtop off. They also have several add-ons (molle panels, rails) that work with it.
BroncoSlipstream_8_600x600_crop_center.jpg
BroncoSlipstream_1_600x600_crop_center.jpg

Slipstream Security Enclosure Features:

Secure your valuables out of sight when you're away from your vehicle.
Works with Hard Top and Soft Tops.
Easy to install, and remove.
Durable enclosure frame is constructed of steel, and the box is made from thin gauge aluminum and fully powder coated to protect the surfaces.
Integrated design to optimize the entire cargo area eliminating any dead space and offer a factory finished look.
Flexible design to accommodate your needs - access door behind back seats, removable cover and fold-down forward wall when carrying oversized cargo

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I have watched a video on it and it looks pretty cool. I am sure that brace in the back will be in the way of it opening all the way, but I have not seen anything else even close to how convenient and easy to use this thing is. Even taking it all the way out is fast. I will be buying one.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I have watched a video on it and it looks pretty cool. I am sure that brace in the back will be in the way of it opening all the way, but I have not seen anything else even close to how convenient and easy to use this thing is. Even taking it all the way out is fast. I will be buying one.
This Security Enclosure by Diabolical would be a good idea if you plan on taking the hardtop off. They also have several add-ons (molle panels, rails) that work with it.
View attachment 1063View attachment 1062
Slipstream Security Enclosure Features:

Secure your valuables out of sight when you're away from your vehicle.
Works with Hard Top and Soft Tops.
Easy to install, and remove.
Durable enclosure frame is constructed of steel, and the box is made from thin gauge aluminum and fully powder coated to protect the surfaces.
Integrated design to optimize the entire cargo area eliminating any dead space and offer a factory finished look.
Flexible design to accommodate your needs - access door behind back seats, removable cover and fold-down forward wall when carrying oversized cargo

Seems like a waste to me. It does nothing to secure your belongings. If the top and or doors are off anyone can go in and lower the rear seats and have access to that rear area. Maybe I’m missing something and this secures the seats so they can’t be folded down??

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
The Ford enclosure yes there is no front between the seats and the enclosure but the diabolical has a front with a locking access door.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
They designed it to where that can’t happen. Like Luterdan said they actually have a locking door that allows you to fold the seat down, unlock, and access stuff from the back seat instead of the rear or use that door as a pass through when you don’t need the whole thing down and you have something longer to put through. I just like that it secures the back enough if the top and doors are off, but if you want to have the entire back open again you just take a few pins out and it is almost like you never had it. Sure, you could probably get into it with a sledge hammer, but who is going to do that while you are running into Wally World? Actually, that might happen. Ha. May not work for everyone, but I like it. Give anyone enough time and they will break into anything. I like this better than a security drawer since you technically don’t lose any rear storage space. I just wish I could use those free Ford pass awards they handed out a while back. From what Ford told me we should be able to still use them even swapping orders to the Braptor.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Very true. Is what it is. I’ve already got an 8 pc Lux Lighting magnetic rock light set in the garage for when I get the thing. I’ll just clear out a weekend to install accessories. I would like to think I could install those and the slipstream on a Saturday. I was planning on installing bumpers myself too whenever ADD has their stuff fitted for the Braptor, but I may just do the rear myself. After seeing what is involved with the front and the relocation of the ACC bracket I may just have some of that more involved stuff done at an off road shop while I’m at work.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
They designed it to where that can’t happen. Like Luterdan said they actually have a locking door that allows you to fold the seat down, unlock, and access stuff from the back seat instead of the rear or use that door as a pass through when you don’t need the whole thing down and you have something longer to put through. I just like that it secures the back enough if the top and doors are off, but if you want to have the entire back open again you just take a few pins out and it is almost like you never had it. Sure, you could probably get into it with a sledge hammer, but who is going to do that while you are running into Wally World? Actually, that might happen. Ha. May not work for everyone, but I like it. Give anyone enough time and they will break into anything. I like this better than a security drawer since you technically don’t lose any rear storage space. I just wish I could use those free Ford pass awards they handed out a while back. From what Ford told me we should be able to still use them even swapping orders to the Braptor.
My fault. I didn’t open the link. I thought the rear seat backs were exposed. I like this idea. I can keep my baseball/softball gear or golf clubs secured this way. I don’t like the ford storage tray system. Takes up too much trunk space and can’t secure something larger like a baseball bag or golf clubs. This will be a good accessory for me to get. 1st accessory for me will be the top lift to install in my garage then this.

Thanks for posting.

Top Member Reactions