Sneek peek at a possible Heritage Bronco for 2023

This is making the rounds of the various forums, first shown on BN I believe. New color hinted, squared fenders, and mod top. Would anyone like this color on their Raptor?

1656618249418.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hmm, to me, Bronco Raptor and Baby Blue seems like a conflict of terms. I personally prefer the more aggressive colors on our Bronco Raptors.
The "TRX" driver may poke fun of the "Raptor" in "Baby" blue... until we got off road.

This looks more like a 2 door Everglades without the snorkel. Seems to make business sense to utilize the already available fenders from the limited production Everglades on another limited Production model. My favorite is still the Sasquatch fenders and flares. That said, I will be equally happy with the Raptor flares and I love the Raptor Fenders.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Hmm, to me, Bronco Raptor and Baby Blue seems like a conflict of terms. I personally prefer the more aggressive colors on our Bronco Raptors.
The "TRX" driver may poke fun of the "Raptor" in "Baby" blue... until we got off road.

This looks more like a 2 door Everglades without the snorkel. Seems to make business sense to utilize the already available fenders from the limited production Everglades on another limited Production model. My favorite is still the Sasquatch fenders and flares. That said, I will be equally happy with the Raptor flares and I love the Raptor Fenders.
I agree, that’s not a Raptor color for me

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That baby blue with with white accents, mainly roof, wheels, mirrors, door handles, etc., I would expect to make some Bronco customers quite happy.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
That blue with a white roof is what my grandpas two OG broncos were. I wouldn't want it on my raptor, but i'm biased against blue cars lol. Would be cool see a new version of his old ones though for sure

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I'm diggin the blue... not so much the painted top, which is crazy because I really thought I would.

Maybe if it was white like the original

Top Member Reactions