Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab
im New to broncoraptor.com. I see some posts regarding vin numbers and possible build dates. I’m curious to know a few things.
1st - for the people that have vin numbers. What’s your build like? Lux Package? Adaptive cruise control?
2nd - for the people that have vin numbers. When exactly did you place your original order? What build was it?
3rd - for the people that have vin numbers. What day did you raise your hand saying you were interested in upgrading to the Raptor? When did you get confirmation?

I ordered my 2022 F350 KR Tremor on November 30th 2021. I received the truck 3/16/2022. The dealer deleted adaptive cruise control without asking me, rear heated seats, goose neck prep, spray in bed liner. They did all that so as not to delay the order not caring whether or not the deleted items were a big deal to me or not. I was just used as a customer order. I really think the dealership was hoping I would back out of the truck so they could slap a $25K or higher mark up on it and sell it to someone off the street.
Anyways, I originally reserved my Bronco Badlands LUX with pretty much every option available on 8/15/2020. My upgrade order to Raptor was confirmed on 3/15/2022. Yet I haven’t heard a peep from Ford Motor Company since 3/25 and that last email was about the graphic delete options. Not a word since. So am I the only one that hasn’t heard anything about my bronco? I find it odd that there seems to be so many who have communicated with FMC about their order? Any idea why this is? Me? Dealer? Order?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
1st, Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

I haven't noticed priority of scheduling dates based on options. I just received my vin # last Thursday, every option available except optional graphics pkg. Also note there are fewer option choices available on Bronco Raptor vs. other Bronco models and superduties, and that Bronco Raptor being from Ford Performance has more model specific parts than other a majority of other Ford products, with the exception of, other Ford Performance vehicles.
My Bronco Raptor order shows an original date of order being 08Mar21 but that is the date my reservation was converted to order, I converted my order to a Bronco Raptor order on the first day ordering opened, 10Mar22. I've also noticed that BR order date doesn't seem to have any effect on priority of scheduling.
I received my Bronco Raptor "hand raiser" email from FMC on 24Jan22, same day of announcement and immediately replied. Confirmation 11Feb22, which I believe all confirmation emails went out on 11Feb22.

We haven't observed any pattern or defined selection process in Ford's scheduling builds/vin #'s for Bronco Raptors.

OP
J

Judgegreen

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab
1st, Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com!

I haven't noticed priority of scheduling dates based on options. I just received my vin # last Thursday, every option available except optional graphics pkg. Also note there are fewer option choices available on Bronco Raptor vs. other Bronco models and superduties, and that Bronco Raptor being from Ford Performance has more model specific parts than other a majority of other Ford products, with the exception of, other Ford Performance vehicles.
My Bronco Raptor order shows an original date of order being 08Mar21 but that is the date my reservation was converted to order, I converted my order to a Bronco Raptor order on the first day ordering opened, 10Mar22. I've also noticed that BR order date doesn't seem to have any effect on priority of scheduling.
I received my Bronco Raptor "hand raiser" email from FMC on 24Jan22, same day of announcement and immediately replied. Confirmation 11Feb22, which I believe all confirmation emails went out on 11Feb22.

We haven't observed any pattern or defined selection process in Ford's scheduling builds/vin #'s for Bronco Raptors.
Thanks for the response. I’m not sure why Ford has treated me like a red headed step child 🤣🤣🤣 on the Bronco? I highly doubt I would have my Badlands today had I left it alone. I really feel like it’s a dealership thing? they are a small country dealer and this is the first time I have worked with them on an order. I have ordered numerous vehicles from Ford well before it was common practice to actually order and not buy directly off the lot. So did Ford email you the vin number like they normally do? Did you call customer service prior to the vin?
Tell you what Im gonna do! For anyone in my shoes.. pay attention. I am going to call ford customer relations tomorrow and demand some answers. I am going to point out that I have seen a hand full of people with VIN numbers already.. yet I don’t even have an email saying “be patient“ from Ford. Think I’m going to raise a little hell…. Just to see what happens. If it works, if I get an email, if I get a vin, build date etc.. I’ll report back.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Based on what information you have provided above, your BR order isn’t being treated differently then the rest of us. FYI, majority of us here reserved our broncos on day 1 or early morning day 2, July 13-14, 2020. The remainder which is few, acquired a dealer allocation and paying ADM, some as high as 30k over MSRP. I myself was provided my vin# on Friday July 15th from my dealer. I have not yet received any email from Ford since my order confirmation.

Back door links for info on your reservation and order.

Lots of discussions in this above thread.

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Thanks for the response. I’m not sure why Ford has treated me like a red headed step child 🤣🤣🤣 on the Bronco? I highly doubt I would have my Badlands today had I left it alone. I really feel like it’s a dealership thing? they are a small country dealer and this is the first time I have worked with them on an order. I have ordered numerous vehicles from Ford well before it was common practice to actually order and not buy directly off the lot. So did Ford email you the vin number like they normally do? Did you call customer service prior to the vin?
Tell you what Im gonna do! For anyone in my shoes.. pay attention. I am going to call ford customer relations tomorrow and demand some answers. I am going to point out that I have seen a hand full of people with VIN numbers already.. yet I don’t even have an email saying “be patient“ from Ford. Think I’m going to raise a little hell…. Just to see what happens. If it works, if I get an email, if I get a vin, build date etc.. I’ll report back.
Yes sir, you do that and let us know. 🤣😂. Really the way it works is that a dealership earns allocation (BR) just like anything else…..a certain number are allotted to the original hand raisers and the others can be sold on the open market. You need a dealer with the allocation that wants to sell it to you. Good luck….if a dealer has no allocation, the order could sit in the order bank until they do. Not all dealers are equal in the numbers thay are allocated.

Top Member Reactions