Build date change

DRHeil

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
WCMN
4/14 I was selected for a 6/6 build week and today I checked back door link and to my amazement found I have been moved to 6/27 now! This is getting ridiculous!!!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
4/14 I was selected for a 6/6 build week and today I checked back door link and to my amazement found I have been moved to 6/27 now! This is getting ridiculous!!!
We’ve all been moved 2-3 weeks

BronxRaptor

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
watch here:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Just because it's the Raptor, nobody should fool themselves into believing they are immune to all the issues that the base Bronco has been victim to. This will be complicated, so settle in, take a deep breath, revel in the fact that you have an awesome vehicle on the way (someday), and let it happen when it happens. Anything else is a waste of energy.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Bronco Wait.JPG

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Just because it's the Raptor, nobody should fool themselves into believing they are immune to all the issues that the base Bronco has been victim to. This will be complicated, so settle in, take a deep breath, revel in the fact that you have an awesome vehicle on the way (someday), and let it happen when it happens. Anything else is a waste of energy.
When ever I try to to use the link ( https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= ) to check my status by order I.D., it takes me to the Ford sign in page. Am I doing something wrong?

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
No, that is expected behavior. You have to log in to see your reservation/order status.
Yes, I can see my order, but it doesn't show me my build date. The last I heard from my dealer (who's off today) is that I had a 5/30 build date, but with everyone's date being pushed back I figure mine must be also.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I guess I can consider myself lucky I only got bumped 1 week. Went from 6/6 to 6/13. I really do think certain things may be the reason some are being pushed more than others (beadlocks, carbon fiber, orange seat belts, etc). Shoot, I never got a build date on my original Wildtrak because I ordered a Wildtrak. Back the issues were basically every option that it came standard with. HA. By now all the golden ticket holders should be absolute pros at waiting for a Bronco so whatever happens we know we can survive.

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
You’re using your reservation number and not order number, correct? This only works if you have a reservation number.
That is the problem. I have the order ID and a VIN, but I somehow misplaced my reservation number and can't find it in any of my correspondence, though I do remember seeing the letter and number at one point. I guess I'll just have to rely on my dealer for information going forward. Thanks

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
That is the problem. I have the order ID and a VIN, but I somehow misplaced my reservation number and can't find it in any of my correspondence, though I do remember seeing the letter and number at one point. I guess I'll just have to rely on my dealer for information going forward. Thanks
you should be able to find your ID by logging into your ford account and going to the ordered vehicles or whatever its called, or call into ford and i bet customer service can look it up for you. I found mine just by searching my gmail for ford and scrolling back a couple years lol

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
you should be able to find your ID by logging into your ford account and going to the ordered vehicles or whatever its called, or call into ford and i bet customer service can look it up for you. I found mine just by searching my gmail for ford and scrolling back a couple years lol
Finally got it to work. Changed from 5/30 to 6/20 :(

Top Member Reactions