Soft Top Option?

Bronco Mania

Oct 3, 2022
Wareham2628
Current Ride
Bronco
The 2023 Bronco Raptor comes standard with the MIC Hard top. Does anyone know if you can put a soft top on a Bronco Raptor after you purcahse? Does Ford offer a soft top that you can purchase?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Maybe someone here with another soft top Bronco model could advise if it looks possible to clear the 2 extra Raptor braces.
I'm guessing why Ford doesn't offer a Bronco Raptor soft top is due to durability, with Raptor's intended high speed off-roading I would really question the durability of the Soft Top framework ability to not harm nearby components.

Boxnwilly

Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Northville, MI
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I tried to find every post that asked about the soft top on Broncoraptor.com. If I missed one please pass along that the factory Soft Top, Black Cloth (not the Trektop by Bestop) does fit with no modifications. It does require the installation of mounting brackets that are under panels in the cargo area, hooks just inside the swing gate, and plates on the roof rails. Make sure you get all the required hardware (6 plates/brackets and 8 bolts). You will need to use four of your hard top bolts for the plates on the roof rails. I just installed it yesterday and can provide pictures if people are interested.

DougM

Apr 21, 2024
Pennsylvania
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
Where did you get the tabs that the cargo latches grab? I searched every parts website I could find, and it's showing that they are $1000, EACH! Lol. If that's the case I'm going to have a machine shop custom mill them out of titanium for a quarter of the price.

Boxnwilly

Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Northville, MI
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Where did you get the tabs that the cargo latches grab? I searched every parts website I could find, and it's showing that they are $1000, EACH! Lol. If that's the case I'm going to have a machine shop custom mill them out of titanium for a quarter of the price.
You are talking about the latches in the first picture, right? The guy I got the top from had all the parts except for the "trimmed" cargo panels (second picture) that cover the primary anchor points. Where did you get the top? Did it come off a Bronco? You could ask them for the latches. And yeah, $1000 is nuts.

Attachments

• IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 7

DougM

Apr 21, 2024
Pennsylvania
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
Yep, those are the ones. I have my old soft top completely installed except for those pieces. Currently rigged up paracord to hold the back down.

DougM

Apr 21, 2024
Pennsylvania
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
Yep, those are the ones. I have my old soft top completely installed except for those pieces. Currently rigged up paracord to hold the back down.
I saved the top from the wildtrack I traded in. That was a part missed when I traded it.

Top Member Reactions