Steele rain

Dec 28, 2023
Gallery
North Carolina
Military
Usmc
Current Ride
2022 Bronco raptor
I have a 2022 Raptor and it’s got a side rail mounted to the rock rail bit the first step to get to that side rail is too big of a step for most people to be able to comfortably take. Any mods to lower this or other ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 30

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Rock slide engineering. They can still be used as actual sliders and they have an automated step that comes down way lower than the factory step. Plus they are just cool with the automated step. I almost went this route, but decided against it. I don’t mind the big step up.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I have a 2022 Raptor and it’s got a side rail mounted to the rock rail bit the first step to get to that side rail is too big of a step for most people to be able to comfortably take. Any mods to lower this or other ideas.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 I agree with @DdYHrse, Rock Slide engineering is a cool setup, a rock slider with retractable step. We have several members on this site with them installed on their Bronco Raptors. My understanding is the Bronco 4-door step sliders also work on Bronco Raptors, confirm with Rock Slide engineering.

OP
S

Steele rain

Dec 28, 2023
Gallery
North Carolina
Military
Usmc
Current Ride
2022 Bronco raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 I agree with @DdYHrse, Rock Slide engineering is a cool setup, a rock slider with retractable step. We have several members on this site with them installed on their Bronco Raptors. My understanding is the Bronco 4-door step sliders also work on Bronco Raptors, confirm with Rock Slide engineering.

Thanks. I’ll check it out

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU

Last year at Overland Expo, the RSE sales rep confirmed to me that their sliders w/retractable step will fit the Raptor. There are other similar products as well (AMP Research, and GoRhino come to mind). Just search on “rock slider” on this forum and several threads will pop up.

Top Member Reactions