Soooo. Looks like no more raptor orders for 2023 due to mic top/and lux options

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Do you mind sharing the build details?
Yeah it’s Oxford white with Lux and the forged beadlock tires.. if you’re seriously interested I’ll shoot you the name and number to the dealer 🥳 it’s MSRP, but with all the new bronco news I wouldn’t be surprised if this vehicle gets pushed over and over like everyone else’s ❤️

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Yes unfortunately this was possible however March 13 rolls around and your build date gets moved back once, twice, or even more! Or something else comes up and the dealer calls you with "Hey, I'm sorry but...". I still think you all made the right choice and now have a Bronco Raptor to enjoy!! I agree I hope everyone can get theirs because it's not a given by any means. Best of luck for everyone waiting!!!
I absolutely agree which is why we pulled the trigger and to be honest I am so happy we did, definitely the right move to get the best vehicle I’ve had in a LONG time ❤️ well worth the long drive there and back and the rock chips in the window lol

Voodoo5II

Founding Member
Apr 4, 2022
Statham GA
Yeah it’s Oxford white with Lux and the forged beadlock tires.. if you’re seriously interested I’ll shoot you the name and number to the dealer 🥳 it’s MSRP, but with all the new bronco news I wouldn’t be surprised if this vehicle gets pushed over and over like everyone else’s ❤️
Yes I’d love to give them a call and talk to them. Do you mind sending me their info to [email protected]?

Voodoo5II

Founding Member
Apr 4, 2022
Statham GA
Yes I’d love to give them a call and talk to them. Do you mind sending me their info to [email protected]?
I might want to pull the trigger like you did. My 22 has been rolled to a 23 with still no build date so I’m getting antsy especially if they are running into more delays. My order is for an Area 51 but white is good looking as well

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Constraints do not apply to Raptor, Heritage or Everglades.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
As I understand, these updated 'constraints' do not apply to the Bronco special editions: Raptor, Everglades, Heritage or Heritage Limited. Each of those are built in small quantities relative to the standard model range and have a level of priority.

Part of me is bothered by this as it appears my original WT order would have been impacted, but then I rememeber that I have a new Raptor in the garage so I stop giving a :poop:.

Top Member Reactions