Stiffer Suspension Springs

swoosh

May 17, 2023
Lehi, UT
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Ram 2500
Doing a full overland build in my braptor. I realize that one of the other trims would be better for this but wanted the bigger engine. Does anyone know of any suspension options to compensate for all the extra weight? Will be running a roof tent, bumpers, spare tire platform/rear drawer kit from AAL, bike rack, etc.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Maybe a Collar Lift (Foutz/RPG) to provide 1-2" (before the added weight) as well as preload the springs for some added stiffness?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Doing a full overland build in my braptor. I realize that one of the other trims would be better for this but wanted the bigger engine. Does anyone know of any suspension options to compensate for all the extra weight? Will be running a roof tent, bumpers, spare tire platform/rear drawer kit from AAL, bike rack, etc.
Welcome to the forum! 🍻 Raptor suspensions have active live shocks that are chassis computer controlled with the OEM springs. I recommend calling Ford Performance customer service for suggestions/idea's if you plan to exceed the payload rating.

OP
S

swoosh

May 17, 2023
Lehi, UT
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Ram 2500
Welcome to the forum! 🍻 Raptor suspensions have active live shocks that are chassis computer controlled with the OEM springs. I recommend calling Ford Performance customer service for suggestions/idea's if you plan to exceed the payload rating.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot and see what they say.

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
Thanks, I'll give that a shot and see what they say.
Resurrecting this thread to see if you learned anything.

I added an ADD front bumper, Warn 12S, and lots of lights to the front. Added TrailRax Rack with Rotopax, shovel, roof box, and Roam case to the roof/sides. I'm worried once I load up the trunk with a fridge, drawers, etc the springs will be overloaded. Doesn't seem to be any options for changing the springs but keeping the Fox Live Valve shocks. I did RPG collars to the front only to compensate for the sag cause by the bumper and winch.

Top Member Reactions