Sunglasses holder?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Can anyone confirm or deny there’s a spot in the raptor for your sunglasses, cheasy I know but I’ve grown fond of the one in my truck so need to ensure a safe spot especially if the doors and roof are off 😂 thanks 😉 (and not the glove box please that will be crammed with other stuff LOL)

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
In all other Broncos, if you get the pre-wired AUX switches, the sunglass holder is removed. Since we all get the prewired AUX switches, and there is virtually no change to interior, I would make the assumption that this is removed in the Raptor as well.

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
In all other Broncos, if you get the pre-wired AUX switches, the sunglass holder is removed. Since we all get the prewired AUX switches, and there is virtually no change to interior, I would make the assumption that this is removed in the Raptor as well.
That’s what I thought but hoped maybe there was another secret spot somewhere
Thanks

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
That’s what I thought but hoped maybe there was another secret spot somewhere
Thanks
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.... on a good side, there are finally starting to be some decent options for additional storage that can be added relatively inexpensively. It'll just be a little different than what most of us are used to in other vehicles that aren't a Bronco.

Sinister Speed Shop

Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2021
Gallery
TX
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
There isn't a sunglasses holder in the new Bronco Raptor that we have seen, but we do make a solution for those who want to set their sunglasses on the dash without them sliding all over the place. We call it the Hold Fast Dash Caddy!

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
There isn't a sunglasses holder in the new Bronco Raptor that we have seen, but we do make a solution for those who want to set their sunglasses on the dash without them sliding all over the place. We call it the Hold Fast Dash Caddy!

Appreciate the info, I was thinking that if the roof and doors are off, not wanting some schmuck to be able to reach into my truck for my stuff 😉 but the trays would be great for other stuff too… tho the ford perimeter alarms are kick ass I tried to reach Into our Shelby to grab something off the seat through the window and damn near had a heart attack when the alarm went off LOL I’ll figure something sweet out ❤️ Thanks everyone

Top Member Reactions