Swisstrax Garage Floor Install

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I'm in the mountains of New Mexico.
New Mexico has some of the most beautiful mountains on the planet...and my favorite badlands (the Bisti badlands).
I bounce around the southwest frequently (just back from 10 days hiking in the Grand Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs, Zion, Death Valley, eastern Sierras, etc) and New Mexico always amazes me.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I did the rubber flooring nitro coin tiles in my current garage. Getting keys tomorrow to my new house though, and it has a much bigger garage and doing a marble epoxy in it. Its got a little grade to it so i'm hoping a nice squeegee will be all i need during the winter. Otherwise.. might be doing the same tiles as you on top of the epoxy haha

IMG_9002.jpg

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
New Mexico has some of the most beautiful mountains on the planet...and my favorite badlands (the Bisti badlands).
I bounce around the southwest frequently (just back from 10 days hiking in the Grand Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs, Zion, Death Valley, eastern Sierras, etc) and New Mexico always amazes me.
There really is some beautiful terrain out here! Sounds like you are doing it right by visiting all those locations. They are truly amazing places!

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I did the rubber flooring nitro coin tiles in my current garage. Getting keys tomorrow to my new house though, and it has a much bigger garage and doing a marble epoxy in it. Its got a little grade to it so i'm hoping a nice squeegee will be all i need during the winter. Otherwise.. might be doing the same tiles as you on top of the epoxy haha

View attachment 1181
I like your style! Two cars that have been on my radar for a long time.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I like your style! Two cars that have been on my radar for a long time.
The jaguar is worth every penny. The R8 is fun, and great looking, but nothing compared to the jaguar. The R8 is getting traded for an S6 soon, and that will be my daily until the braptor is here

Last edited:
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The jaguar is worth every penny. The R8 is fun, and great looking, but nothing compared to the jaguar. Its getting traded for an S6 soon, and that will be my daily until the braptor is here
Wow, that says a lot for the Jag! I will have to look into those more.

Top Member Reactions