TASCA FORD = AVOID.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Just a heads up to forum members, AVOID TASCA FORD in Cranston, Rhode Island at all costs. They advertise a price and then when you inquire about the listing they add a markup to the listed price. Real SCUM BAGS = Bait and Switch.

BRaptor19

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
Just a heads up to forum members, AVOID TASCA FORD in Cranston, Rhode Island at all costs. They advertise a price and then when you inquire about the listing they add a markup to the listed price. Real SCUM BAGS = Bait and Switch.
I wouldn’t call this bait and switch. They are advertising MSRP but their fine print says plus taxes, title, and dealer fees (addendums). Bait and switch is known as advertising a particular vehicle then going there and that vehicle “no longer exist!”

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I HAVE ZERO tolerance for scum bag car dealers who have been sticking it to the public the past 2 years, and I mean zero ! Read into it as you wish. I'm really hoping more automobile manufacturers adopt the Tesla business model = no car dealers !

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I HAVE ZERO tolerance for scum bag car dealers who have been sticking it to the public the past 2 years, and I mean zero ! Read into it as you wish. I'm really hoping more automobile manufacturers adopt the Tesla business model = no car dealers !
what would you propose they do with / to the good dealers?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions